2012 Audi A4 Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsAudi A4 2012, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $72.00$72.00 20% OFF
- B&I® - Pillar PostsAudi A4 2012, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant chrome plated...Our price: $39.99 - $49.99$39.99 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome ABS Door Handle CoversAudi A4 4 Door 2012, Chrome ABS Door Handle Covers by RI®. With 4 Smart Key, 1 Keyhole. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.Our price: $66.00$66.00 20% OFF
- Dawn® - Chrome Bodyside MoldingsAudi A4 2012, Lower Chrome Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside Molding offered by Dawn. Designed for a quick DIY...Our price: $145.29$145.29 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.00 20% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior styling of...Our price: $68.89 - $80.86$68.89 20% OFF
Posted by Aleksey K.
"Protects sides of the car in case you touch a wall or other car going too close. Looks great on a car. Easy to install (the package contains everything you need for the installation), just follow the simple instructions. "
Posted by Abi-najm J.
"I wish that I would have ordered the four piece section as it would look much better. Also there is no instruction to inform the customer that it should be placed more to the back door than in the middle of the pillar. My front door was getting stuck when I tried to open it coz of the rubber door rain guard."
Posted by Lori S.
"Was easy to install. Looks great on the car. "
Posted by Vipulkumar P.
"GREAT LOOK OF THE CHROME PILLARS"