2012 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2012, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.00 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2012, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.00 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorAcura MDX 2012, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.65 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $34.02$34.02 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $44.76$44.76 20% OFF
Posted by Gregory J.
Posted by Don F.
"What can I say, I can now open my widow for air even in the rain. Installs very easy in just minutes.This also looks great on the MDX. Drawbacks are a little extra outside noise and it is now harder to do a quick look to see if the windows are all up when leaving the car."
Posted by Gregory T.
"These WeatherTech deflectors are well made, excellent fit and look like they belong on my MDX. I tried the cheap brightly packaged vent visors from an ebay seller. The price was low and so was the quality. They weren't even close to fitting and one was already broken in the package. So I paid more and bought these from CarID. I bought the light tint set for front and back. The install was relatively easy. I wondered just how much twisting they could take but they slid up in place. A tight snug fit and no adhesive needed for the fronts. After installing the deflector, I looked up inside the channel and found that the inner window rubber needed some simple realignment in a couple of places. That was easy fingertip adjustments. For the first couple of uses I smeared a little bit of paste wax along the top of the window and at the pressure points at each end. Keep the window up for a couple of days and the rubber seals set. Two weeks later the windows don't even slow down when they make contact at the ends. I think the quality is excellent, the fit is perfect and they add function and a cool factor to my sled. They cost more but the value is worth the price."
Posted by Reynaldo M.
"IS VERY EASY TO INSTALL."
Posted by Ronnie G.
"It was easy to install and the price value is worth of it! "