2011 Toyota Tacoma Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 226 results
- ICON® Suspension System Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Suspension System Lift Kit with 3.5" Front and Rear Lift Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. IVD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary...Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacityVehicle specific tuned shocks for superior shock damping and control$1,519.95 - $5,029.95
- Pro Comp® Complete Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Complete Lift Kit by Pro Comp®. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products reflect customer driven, racing influenced, technology and engineering with a focus on world-class...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$499.99 - $2,834.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Suspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$171.69 - $1,494.18
- Rancho® Lift Kit with ShocksToyota Tacoma 2011, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System w/Shock; RS9000XL Series Shocks; 2.5 in. Lift; Incl.UprControlArms/Ball Joints; RrBlks/U-Blts; MaintainsOEAlignment;...$1,199.99
- Bilstein® 6112 Series Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, 6112 Series Front Lift Kit by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Stem, Eye 14.2mm. Zinc Plated. Design: Monotube. Includes: Strut (2), Coil Spring (2). Without Boot. Designed for the serious off-road...Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain$624.78
- Skyjacker® Aluminum Spacer Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Aluminum Spacer Lift Kit with 2" Front Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 31" x 11.5". Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker®...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$158.66 - $181.33
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Series Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Performance Strut Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...$134.10 - $704.47
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$1,099.74 - $1,514.43
- Pro Comp® Rear Body Lift Block KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Rear Body Lift Block Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp's Lift Block Kits feature tapered lift blocks to improve and retain vehicles driveshaft angles. The block kit is what you need to achieve rear lift on your leaf...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$75.99 - $125.99
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Rear Lift KitToyota Tacoma 5-Lug Convercion / 6-Lug Convercion 2011, MLS Rear Lift Kit with 1.5" Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) short length universal add-a-Ieaf rear leaf springs with new center pins....$99.95
- ReadyLIFT® Rear Block KitToyota Tacoma Pre Runner 6-Lug Convercion 2011, Rear Block Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and (4) new longer e-coated u-bolts and new hardware. Ready to put a little...$149.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$99.95 - $239.75
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lift KitToyota Tacoma RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) With 6 Wheel Lug 2011, Lift Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. You can lift your truck with a set of larger diameter off-road tires to help with traction and raise the low points of your vehicle, but...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$693.67 - $985.18
- MaxTrac Suspension® Max Pro Lift KitToyota Tacoma With 6 Wheel Lug 2011, Max Pro Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 1" Rear Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Maxtrac Suspension provides extremely high quality fabricated strut spacers made from steel, stamped top plates,...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$218.95 - $244.95
- Truxxx® Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift/Level Kit; 3 in. Lift Front; 1 in. Lift Rear.$348.00
- Truxxx® Lift Kit FrontToyota Tacoma 2011, Lift Kit-Suspension Front by Truxxx®. Front Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware.$218.00
- ProRYDE® Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Tapered U Bolts; Rear Lift Height 1-2 in. Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install; Rear.$134.00
- Revtek® Suspension Complete Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Suspension Complete Lift Kit by Revtek®. Revtek is world leader manufacturer of suspension system and off-road accessories. All products are installer friendly, superior in ride and construction, and provide the...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$194.46 - $367.66
- Zone Offroad® Lift KitToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, Lift Kit by Zone Offroad®.$1,138.55 - $1,202.95
- Zone Offroad® Rear Lift KitToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, Rear Lift Kit by Zone Offroad®. The 2" 05-12 Toyota Tacoma Rear Block Lift Kit is the ideal upgrade to the Zone Offroad 2 1/2" strut spacer leveling kit When combined This kit will llift...$73.48
- ICON® Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma Pre Runner 2011, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Lift Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. Includes: 1 pair of Steel Leveling Spacers, Installation Instructions, Logo decal. IVD Leveling Suspension Leveling Spacer Kit will...$159.95
- Pro Comp® Front Spacer Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Front Spacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining...Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$125.99 - $179.99
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Nitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$279.99
- ReadyLIFT® Custom Leveling KitToyota Tacoma Pre Runner 6-Lug Convercion 2011, Custom Leveling Kit with 2.25" Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 33" x 11.50". 5" Wheel Width with 8" Back...$239.95
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 6-Lug Convercion 2011, Powdercoated Steel Front Leveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 33" x 11.50". 5" Wheel Width with 8" Back Spacing Available...Exact configuration varies by applicationMachined aluminum, steel or urethane-lined spacer for durability and a quiet ride$229.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma With 6 Lug Holes Wheels 2011, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Lift Height by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design$129.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Front Strut SpacersToyota Tacoma With 6 Wheel Lug 2011, Front Strut Spacers with 2.5" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. These CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers are built to lift your vehicle precisely 2" in the front to level out your Super Duty...Levels your vehicle while maintaining factory ride qualityImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$149.95 - $169.95
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma Base / Pre Runner 2011, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; Install Time 2 Hours; 2 - 3 in. Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior...$229.00
- Revtek® Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2011, Front Leveling Kit with 1.5" Lift Height by Revtek®.$157.79
- Zone Offroad® Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, Leveling Kit by Zone Offroad®. Give your truck a more aggressive stance with this 2 1/2" Toyota Tacoma strut spacer leveling kit by Zone Offroad and you will turn heads. This kit will...$121.12
- Hellwig® Rear Air Spring KitToyota Tacoma Base 2011, Rear Air Spring Kit by Hellwig®. This is an air spring helper kit designed to transfer weight off lifted leaf springs and maintain a higher-than-stock ride height. Comes with heavy gauge steel brackets...Set of 2 air helper springs that mount on leaf springs above the axle and to the side of the vehicle frameAdds a combined total of 5,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your truck$300.99
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyToyota Tacoma 2011, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; 2.75 in. Lift; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller; Front Left (Driver).$210.99
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$65.21 - $92.78
- Bilstein® 5100 Series ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, 5100 Series Shock by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Black Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology$72.44 - $94.18
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsToyota Tacoma 2011, Shocks and Struts for Stock Height by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height...Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$41.20 - $59.20
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6-Lug Wheels 2011, Pro-Truck Shock Absorber by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Designed for use with Eibach Pro Truck lowering kits, tailored to match the lower ride height of front coil springs and the repositioned...Performance Shock AbsorbersHigh Performance Handling$85.02 - $109.55
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Front Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6-Lug Wheels 2011, Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Front Shock Absorber for 0"-2.5" Lifted Vehicles by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. The same maximum performance as Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks, with added front ride height...Allows you to adjust the level of the spring seat to lift the front of your truck or SUV up to 2.5" (depending on application)Monotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$117.72
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6-Lug Wheels 2011, Pro-Truck Sport Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-1" Lifted Vehicles by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Maximum performance for standard to moderately lifted trucks with larger wheels and tires. These shocks...Built to handle the extreme forces with more off-road performance in mindMonotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$93.20
- Skyjacker® Rear HYDRO H7000 Series ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, Rear HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$39.98
- Skyjacker® Rear M95 Performance Monotube ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, Rear M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle$76.95
- Skyjacker® Rear NITRO N8000 Series ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, Rear NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$47.49
- ICON® 2.5 Omega Series Shock AbsorbersToyota Tacoma 2011, 2.5 Omega Series Shock Absorbers by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. Without CDC Valve. The Omega Series of OE replacement bypass shocks are designed and valved specifically for your truck. Adjustments to both rebound...Modular and expandable clockable componentsRadial flow technology$989.95 - $1,799.95
- ICON® V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2011, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock Absorber by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. 1 per Pack. Without CDC Valve. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$175.95 - $291.95
- ICON® V.S. 2.5 Series Off-Road Shock AbsorbersToyota Tacoma 2011, V.S. 2.5 Series Off-Road Shock Absorbers by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$979.95 - $1,859.95
- Pro Comp® ES Series Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2011, ES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Boot not Included. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and tuned...Tuned for Specific ApplicationsHigh Quality and Performance$32.99 - $84.99
- Pro Comp® MX6 Series ShocksToyota Tacoma 2011, MX6 Series Shocks by Pro Comp®. Do you use your 4x4 for everything from blasting down the trail to crawling over rocks and daily driving? Pro Comp MX6 adjustable shocks are the perfect choice vehicles used in a...6-way external ride control adjustabilityOne-piece billet end adjuster assembly with the heavy duty steel adjuster cam knob.$103.99 - $1,193.99
- Pro Comp® Pro Runner Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2011, Pro Runner Rear Shocks by Pro Comp®. Lower Mount: Loop, Upper Mount: Loop. Boot Included. The gas-charged, monotube design of Pro Comp’s Pro Runner shocks delivers superior performance over traditional...Monotube designNitrogen gas charged$74.99
- Tuff Country® SX6000 Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, SX6000 Rear Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX6000 Cellular Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all mini and mid-size applications. The multi stage valving...Ideal for lifted midsize & mini trucks, Jeeps and SUVsCellular gas charged to limit fading$36.69 - $41.29
- Tuff Country® SX8000 Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, SX8000 Rear Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX8000 Nitro Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all full-size applications. The nitrogen gas pressure reduces...Ideal for lifted full size trucks & SUVsNitro gas charged to limit fading$36.13 - $40.07
- Fabtech® Dirt Logic 2.5 Front Coilover ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, Dirt Logic 2.5 Front Coilover Shock by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$1,288.10
- Fabtech® Dirt Logic 2.25 Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, Dirt Logic 2.25 Rear Shock for 6" Body Lift by Fabtech®. The best shocks only get better with all new Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction. High grade 304 Stainless Steel shock bodies eclipse all other...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$253.66 - $340.41
- Fabtech® Performance Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 2011, Performance Rear Shock for 6" Body Lift by Fabtech®. 1 per Pack. Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control....Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod$48.77
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Coilovers and ShocksToyota Tacoma 2011, OEM Performance Coilovers and Shocks by King Shocks®. With Remote Reservoir. Body Diameter: 2.5". King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride...Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contaminationHigh quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking$814.75 - $1,780.45
- Daystar® Scorpion™ Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2011, Scorpion™ Rear Shock Absorber for 1.2" Lifted Vehicles by Daystar®. 1 per Pack. For those that have added Daystar lift kits under two inches to obtain the most subtle amount of lift, this is a set of...Allows enough ride height increase for larger tires with minimal adverse effects on vehicle stability, driveshaft angles, and cabin accessDaystar polyurethane bushings are included for both “eye” ends of the shock absorber$39.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Bilstein Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6 Wheel Lug 2011, Rear Bilstein Shock Absorber by MaxTrac Suspension®. 1 per Pack. Mount Type: Stem - Loop. MaxTrac Suspension offers a Bilstein Upgrade shocks for a variety of vehicles. These are 5100 series gas...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftFast and simple installation process$103.46
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6 Wheel Lug 2011, Rear Shock Absorber by MaxTrac Suspension®. 1 per Pack. MaxTrac Suspension offers replacement shocks for a variety of vehicles. These are twin tube, white body, universal gas charged shocks....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$37.76
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2011, Shock Absorber by Rancho®. Shock Absorber; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.$50.99 - $110.99
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyToyota Tacoma 2011, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®.$89.99 - $155.99
- Zone Offroad® Rear Hydro ShockToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, Rear Hydro Shock by Zone Offroad®. Expanded twin tube design provides increased fluid capacity for reduced internal temperatures. Zone shocks are custom valved for each application...$45.69
- Zone Offroad® Rear Nitro ShockToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2011, Rear Nitro Shock by Zone Offroad®. The New Zone Nitro Series shocks absorber offers the ultimate in control and performance. The full displaced valving offers a better valving range on...$54.68
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Rhino-Rack® Leg Height Spacers$11.37 - $25.01
2011 Toyota Tacoma Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 3 reviews
5 of 5
1996 Toyota Tacoma / Posted by Jason (Vancleave, MS) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2011 Toyota Tacoma Pages
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma Models
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Performance Suspension Parts
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner Performance Suspension Parts