2011 Toyota Sienna Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Sienna 2011, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Sienna 2011, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsToyota Sienna 2011, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $50.27$50.2720% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorToyota Sienna 2011, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldToyota Sienna 2011, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $46.24$46.2420% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Yongsheng L.
"Good quality, smart design and easy installation."
Posted by John W.
"WeatherTech window deflectors are easy to install, good-looking, good quality product. "
Posted by Dr Daniel S.
"The WeatherTech window deflectors are a great look to my 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE ''Swagger Wagon." I did call a WeatherTech rep directly to get some clarity on installation and this helped, namely, how much bend to apply during installation. Sometimes when you're working with a product with which you're unfamiliar, especially with regard to something like elasticity, it helps to talk with someone who has actually had hands-on experience. The second-row windows units were not a problem at all. For the front windows, he actually recommended that I leave the windows up almost all of the way, instead of what the directions showed, which was about half-way down. However, I discovered for this vehicle, it helped to lower the windows completely out of the way and That Worked!"
Posted by John W.
"These are the best window deflectors made,and so easy to install.Cost more than others but you always get what you pay for.Perfect fit,15 min.install on all 4 windows.This is my 3rd vehicle that I have put these on and I would recommend them to anyone......."
Posted by Chris U.
"Nice and well fitted products."