2011 Acura MDX Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2011, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsAcura MDX 2011, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- Black Horse® - Off-Road Smoke Rain GuardsAcura MDX 2011, Off-Road Smoke Rain Guards by Black Horse Off Road®, 4 Pieces, 1-year warranty. Black Horse Off Road rain guards let fresh air in and keep rain, snow and heat out; optimizes air circulation. Black Horse Off Road rain guards are...Our price: $54.00$54.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorAcura MDX 2011, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23$47.2320% OFF
Posted by Gregory J.
Posted by Gerald M.
"I installed a window deflector on each window of my 2008 Acura MDX. It took about 45 minutes as I was in no hurry and I tend to read directions to avoid mistakes. Each deflector went on without zero resistance and fit well. I left the windows up for 12 hours as directed for proper seating within the window well. I was concerned b/c I had my front windows tinted three days earlier, but no damage to the tint to date (26 Oct 12). The windows raise and lower as they did before I installed the deflectors, and I haven't detected any resistance from the windows as they raise. In the past, I installed dark tinted stick-on window deflectors on a Nissan Pathfinder, and they were cloudy and distorted when I tried to look through them; not the case with these dark tinted WeatherTech deflectors. They are not as dark, and I am surprised at how clearly I can see through them... no blind spots. They work very well in the rain as long as the window is not lowered further than the bottom edge of the deflector, about three inches for my truck. Lastly, unless you know what you are looking for, they are not noticeable from any angle when looking at my truck from the exterior, but immediately noticeable from the interior. I like the idea that they are quickly removable, but don't foresee them being removed at anytime in the future."
Posted by Reynaldo M.
"IS VERY EASY TO INSTALL."
Posted by Robert R.
"this is the fifth set of deflectors I have purchased for differant vehicles I have owned. There are miles ahead of most deflectors in quality and fit and finish. with this design there is no chance of the deflector falling off the vehicle while going down the highway. I lost some of the others brands that way, and best of all it adds a good look to the vehicle and vents off the heat in the summers in florida"
Posted by Sergey S.
"These low profile window deflectors help to reduce wind noise and allow interior heat to escape. Helps to keep side windows dry in the rain. I like this product."