If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2008 Subaru WRX Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Multi-Pro Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2008, Multi-Pro Lowering Kit with 0-2.0" Front and 0-2.6" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Multi-Pro Lowering kits are coilover springs designed with height adjustability for the street-driven performance car that sees some...Multi-Pro kits are coilover spring/shock assemblies that are manually height adjustableMulti-Pro kits are designed for the enthusiast who does mostly street driving with a moderate amount of club racing or drag strip time trials on weekends
$2,651.63from $2,121.30 - $2,627.01# 7604815
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2008, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.7"-2.1" Front and 1.2"-2.1" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)
$1,999.99from $1,599.99 - $2,799.99# 11988724
- KW Suspensions® Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitSubaru WRX STI 2008, Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit with 0.8"-2.0" Front and 0.4"-1.5" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. For more serious racetrack use, KW Suspension offer Clubsport...ClubSport 2-way and 3-way coilover sets are available (includes 4 for front and rear)2-way coilovers offer manual control of both compression and rebound rates
$3,749.99from $2,999.99 - $5,999.99# 11985765
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 487 lb/in (Front), 487 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers designed...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, Kontrol Plus Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 549 lb/in (Front), 549 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way...External ReservoirsDamping Adjustments
- KSport® GT Pro Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, GT Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 487 lb/in (Front), 487 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers featuring...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward racetrack useShock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- KSport® Rally Spec Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt...Coilover sets feature beefed up components tuned for the rigors of long distance rally competition on and off the roadAsphalt Rally coilovers allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for racing on pavement
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, Race Version Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands...Set of 4 coilovers tuned for specific demands of drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfacesDrag Race RWD coilover sets are tuned to allow the front end to rise quickly and drop slowly
- KSport® Slide Kontrol Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, Slide Kontrol Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 672 lb/in (Front), 549 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 coilovers with...Set of 4 coilovers with beefed up components that are biased toward driftingShock absorber element features an inverted position to keep the oil chamber further away from brake system heat
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, Circuit Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring rate: 896 lb/in (Front), 896 lb/in (Rear). Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). This is a set of 4 racetrack-only...Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cyclesCircuit Pro coilovers add external hydraulic fluid reservoirs that allow separate adjustment for rebound, compression, and nitrogen gas pressure
- ARK Performance® DT-P Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, DT-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. Pillow Ball Mount, 16 Way Adjustable Dampening, Camber Plate. Spring Rate: 6 Kg/mm (Front), 4 Kg/mm (Rear). ARK Performance DT-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable...All Bolt-on System16 Level Dampening Adjustment
- ARK Performance® ST-P Coilover KitSubaru WRX 2008, ST-P Coilover Kit by ARK Performance®. Rubber Mount, 16-Way Adjustable Dampening. Spring Rate: 6 Kg/mm (Front), 4 Kg/mm (Rear). ARK Performance ST-P monotube coilover systems are fully adjustable with 16 levels of...All Bolt-on System16 Level Dampening Adjustment
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2008, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers
$300.24from $240.19 - $593.47# 7606922
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemSubaru WRX 2008, Airtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. Upper Mount: Pillowball (Front), Aluminum (Rear). KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors
$2,493.75from $1,995.00 - $5,225.00# 14870596
- KONI® Sport ShocksSubaru WRX 2008, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube Hydraulic. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty driving experience. These products...These sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and need to be disassembled from the carDamping forces fine-tuning to personal driving style and road conditions matter of seconds
$170.00from $136.00 - $146.00# 16477908
- Eibach® Anti-Roll Sway BarSubaru WRX 2008, Anti-Roll Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that causes slower...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds
$240.61from $192.49 - $368.73# 58676254
- Agency Power® Rear Adjustable Control ArmsSubaru WRX GE Chassis / GH Chassis 2008, Rear Adjustable Control Arms by Agency Power®. The control arms offer the ability to give your vehicle proper camber adjustments. Its stout build adds rigidity and coupled with other...All 6061 CNC machined aluminumSold as a pair
- DC Sports® Rear Lower Powder Coated Mild Steel Sub Frame BraceSubaru WRX STI 2008, Rear Lower Powder Coated Mild Steel Sub Frame Brace by DC Sports®, 2 Pcs. 4 Points. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added...
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsSubaru WRX 2008, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.75°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- Bilstein® B16 Series Coilover KitsSubaru WRX 2008, B16 Series Front and Rear Coilover Kits by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B16 system puts you in complete control, providing the kind of precise suspension tuning formerly available only on race cars. From a weekend of...Threaded body adjustable range of 0.79" at both axlesLowering of approx. 1.18"-1.96" at front and rear
$2,877.01from $2,301.61 - $2,365.35# 58240302
- Agency Power® Adjustable Sway BarSubaru WRX 2008, Adjustable Sway Bar by Agency Power®. The sway bar is USA made and features new urethane bushings and brackets for the installation. The sway bars work with the OEM or the Agency Power aftermarket sway bar links....
$175.00from $140.00 - $225.00# 45569911
- KYB® Excel-G™ Strut AssemblySubaru WRX 2008, Excel-G™ Suspension Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$57.06from $45.65 - $75.04# 17807299
- Genuine® Control ArmSubaru WRX 2008, Control Arm by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
- MOOG® Rear Lower Control ArmSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2008, Rear Lower Control Arm by MOOG®. 1 per Pack. Adjustable. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- MOOG® Rear Sway Bar Link KitSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2008, Rear Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
- KYB® Shock / Strut BellowSubaru WRX 2008, Suspension Shock / Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient...Keep leak-causing contaminants away from polished strut shaftProtect upper seal and bushing
$19.19from $15.35 - $15.58# 17807302
- Genuine® Strut Bump StopSubaru WRX 2008, Strut Bump Stop by Genuine®. Position: Front. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...
- ST Suspensions® Front Pro Align Camber KitSubaru WRX / WRX STI 2008, Front Pro Align Camber Kit by ST Suspensions®. 14mm Strut / Spindle Bolt Pair. Degrees: +/-1.75°. Depending on the design of your vehicle’s suspension, this kit contains all necessary components to...Corrects the negative wheel camber that is a normal result of lowering vehicle suspensionRecommended with all ST Suspension lowering coilovers and coil springs
- MOOG® Rear Lateral ArmSubaru WRX 2008, Rear Lateral Arm by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Adjustable. Adjustment Range: -2 to 2 Degree of Camber, 1.5 Degree of Toe. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications
$4,499.99from $3,599.99 - $4,749.99# 11472927
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Daystar® Bump StopsUniversal Bump Stops by Daystar®. Bump Stops are a critical part of your vehicle's suspension - they prevent damaging over-compression and eliminate harsh bottoming of the suspension. Daystar's Bump Stops are designed and tested...High Impact Polyurethane provide high levels of cushioning strength and will function without degrading or cracking in extreme temperaturesIncreased Strength Compared to Stock Rubber Bump Stops
$9.15from $7.32 - $57.84# 60083736
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Daystar® Polyurethane Air Bag CradleUniversal Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. 2 per Pack, Fits Most 6" Bellow Style Air Bags. Polyurethane Air Bag Cradle by Daystar®. For 4x4s with add-on air suspension systems, this is a set of two cradle pieces that sit...Set of two cradle pieces that mount underneath suspension air springsAir spring lower cradles mount to your truck’s lower suspension rather than above the leaf spring, allowing more space in between for greater wheel travel
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Daystar® Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Includes: Mounting Rings. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with...Set of two snap on cover pieces designed to protect front or rear shocks from dents and damageCan also be used to effectively protect steering stabilizers
$18.74from $14.99 - $26.99# 60083870
- Daystar® Shock Reservoir IsolatorsUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolators by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. This is a purpose-built set of two polyurethane mounts that provide superior vibration dampening for add-on nitrogen containers designed to boost performance of...Set of two vibration dampener bushings custom designed for add-on shock absorber reservoir tanksPolyurethane construction provides superior strength and shock dampening
$10.46from $8.37 - $12.99# 60083881
- Daystar® Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock BootUniversal Shock Therapy™ Shock Therapy™ Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorber from internal damage due to permeation from grit and corrosive grime with this polyurethane sleeve that mounts...Contains 1 outer boot for 1 shock absorberPolyurethane construction matches the flexibility of rubber with greater resistance to breakdown by oily contaminants, corrosive salt, or rock hits
$3.41from $2.73 - $12.50# 60083764
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Daystar® Sway Bar Bushings and BracketsUniversal Sway Bar Bushings and Brackets by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket...Sway Bar BushingSpecially Formulated Polyurethane Materials
$26.25from $21.00 - $29.99# 60083894
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement...Set of replacement polyurethane protective dust boots for your vehicle’s front steering tie rodsBoots are sold in multiple package amount, sizes, and colors
$24.01from $19.21 - $48.63# 10780670
- Daystar® Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers....Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement and strengthDesigned in a shape that can be used inside some end links and shock absorber mounting eyes
$5.20from $4.16 - $12.50# 60083851
- Daystar® LubricantLubricant by Daystar®. While competitors offer analog quality lubricant, Daystar brings lubricating grease into the digital age with synthetic lubricant made from silicone and Teflon. Lubrathane is purpose built to provide the best...3-ounce replacement tube for Daystar Poly Lube Grease GunSynthetic blend of silicone and Teflon leaves thin film of lubrication on all bushing areas rather than running off surfaces like natural lubricant does
$5.20from $4.16 - $19.95# 60083821
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable,...Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of useDesigned to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
$3.30from $2.64 - $56.29# 10780741
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseSubaru WRX 2008, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 7 oz. Tube. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and ARCA...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/4-Gal. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/12-16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16081066
- # 16081145
- # 3763889
- 2008 Subaru WRX Models
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Performance Suspension Parts