2008 Subaru WRX Steering Parts
- MOOG® - Steering Tie Rod EndSubaru WRX 2008, Steering Tie Rod End by MOOG®. Front Inner. Designed to consistently produce the right amount of preload for proper steering effort, MOOG tie rod ends provide long-lasting dependability and superior performance. The parts feature...Our price: $23.11 - $29.48$23.1120% OFF
- Edelmann® - Rack and Pinion Seal KitSubaru WRX 2008, Rack and Pinion Seal Kit by Edelmann®. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience, a commitment to OE form, fit and function, and unparalleled technical support, Edelmann® is your obvious choice for power steering...Our price: $76.21$76.2120% OFF
- CTR® - Tie Rod EndSubaru WRX 2008, Tie Rod End by CTR®. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering system is in need of repair, but...Our price: $30.58 - $41.50$30.5820% OFF
- First Equipment Quality® - Tie Rod EndSubaru WRX 2008, Tie Rod End by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Outer. Is there excessive play in your steering wheel? Does your vehicle drift or pull, or veer when it hits a bump? Is your power steering noisy and does it leak? Your steering...Our price: $34.23$34.2320% OFF
- Royal Purple® - Max EZ™ Power Steering FluidMax EZ™ Power Steering Fluid by Royal Purple®. Extend the life of your power steering components and maximize their performance. This fluid combines select synthetic base oils and the RP Synerlec additive technology to stay a step or two ahead...Our price: $5.36 - $58.27$5.3620% OFF
- Permatex® - Synthetic Lubricant with PTFESynthetic Lubricant with PTFE by Permatex®, 12 oz. Aerosol Can. A grease based formula for high load applications. Can be used on any moving parts to provide better, longer lasting lubrication that withstands higher temperatures and is safe on...Our price: $9.54$9.5420% OFF
Posted by Alan W.
"The product was good quality, but I received a hose for a model without AC. Order taker over the phone made a mistake. Company gave a refund. Had I got the correct hose."
Posted by J David E.
"My P/S pump started leaking at the main shaft (300K miles...guess I was due). Pumps are about $300, so at about 1/10th that cost I rebuilt it. Note that I gave three (3) stars for installation: it's not a simple job but if you have the tools and are used to working with ultra-clean hi-tolerance components, then it's about 90 minutes start to finish. One note: the "C" clip that ships was not the same size as the "C" clip on my original: take care when removing the clip as you may need to re-use it. Otherwise, this was a great kit."
Posted by Eric V.
"The power steering pump I purchased was excellent for a re-manufactured pump! It looks a little different than the original but performs very good! I plan on doing more business with CARiD in the future. I look at this purchase process to have been excellent!"
Posted by Andy S.
"I received my power steering reservoir (W0133-1660975) by Professional Parts Sweden® for less than half the price of so called discount online stores and in 48 hours of placing my order. It exceeds or is comparable to the OEM part, that Volvo wants nearly 3 times the price. Wow is all I can say. This is the first time I have ever written a company to praise their prompt professional service. Thanks and you will see me again. Wow!"
WRX • WRX STI