2008 Jeep Liberty Chrome Pillar Posts
- SAA® - Pillar Post Trim Jeep Liberty 2008, Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle's appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $56.86 - $68.23$56.8620% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsJeep Liberty 2008, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®, 6 Pieces. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision...Our price: $66.74$66.7420% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsJeep Liberty 2008, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $86.52$86.5220% OFF
- Zunden® - Chrome Pillar PostsJeep Liberty 2008, Chrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®, 6 Pieces. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and...Our price: $99.14$99.1420% OFF
- CCI® - Pillar Post TrimJeep Liberty 2008, Pillar Posts by CCI®, 6 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome, constructed of...Our price: $117.55$117.5520% OFF
Posted by Annette H.
"I purchased a Chrome Stainless Steel Gas Cap and I was very impressed! The one I thought I was getting turned out to be a different one, and guess that is the one I really wanted! I love it, and it makes my new Jeep Liberty stand out from the rest. I am well pleased with the service I received! And will purchase other products from CARiD!"
Posted by Sheila M A.
"I'm loving the look I've received in installing this on my jeep liberty. It only took a few moment to install. They look great on my truck and adds to the appearance. I've received plenty of comments since installing this item."
Posted by Joseph S. C.
"They look great. The quality is very good, just what I expect from Mopar. Installation was very easy, just pull off the tape, snap them in and press. It must have taken five minutes. "