2008 Chevy Tahoe Radiators
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorChevy Tahoe 4.8L / 5.3L / 6.0L 2008, Radiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with...Our price: $182.52 - $217.92$182.52 20% OFF
- Koyorad® - RadiatorChevy Tahoe 2008, Radiator by Koyorad®, 34" x 18-7/16" x 1-1/4" Core Size, 3-3/16" x 18-1/2" Top Header, 1 Row, Plastic/Aluminum Material, Included: Engine Oil Cooler. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 22840115. When you...Our price: $206.47$206.47 20% OFF
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorChevy Tahoe with Heavy Duty Cooling 2008, Ready-Rad™ Radiator by Vista-Pro®. Vista-Pro offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the Ready-Rad™...Our price: $138.06 - $168.46$138.06 20% OFF
- Replace® - Radiator SupportChevy Tahoe 2008, Radiator Support by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn...Our price: $266.00 - $326.97$266.00 20% OFF
- Stant® - OE Type Radiator CapChevy Tahoe 2008, OE Type Radiator Cap by Stant®. 15 psi Pressure Rating. Packaged in a Box. Test your radiator cap whenever you service the cooling system. If you’re in need of a replacement you can prevent engine overheating and expensive...Our price: $8.24$8.24 20% OFF
- Stant® - Radiator Cap Tester AdapterChevy Tahoe 2008, Radiator Cap Tester Adapter by Stant®. A faulty radiator cap can allow your engine to overheat. Testing the cap should be part of every thorough cooling system test. This adapter enables the Stant Cooling System tester to the...Our price: $67.34$67.34 20% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $62.61$62.61 20% OFF
- Valeo® - Aluminum RadiatorChevy Tahoe 4.8L 2008, Aluminum Radiator by Valeo®. - Plastic Tank. 34 X 18 1/2 X 1 1/8 Inch. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system...Our price: $238.36$238.36 20% OFF
- Metrix® - Aluminum RadiatorChevy Tahoe 2008, Aluminum Radiator by Metrix®. - Plastic Tank. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put...Our price: $234.34 - $256.36$234.34 20% OFF
Posted by Roman G.
"Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Paul S.
"Wasn't expecting much for the price, but it's not that bad; But a nice addition instead of black."