2007 Subaru WRX Sway Bars
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitSubaru WRX 2007, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and some include end links depending on vehicle...Our price: $179.25 - $675.45$179.25 20% OFF
- Agency Power® - Sway BarSubaru WRX 2007, Sway Bar by Agency Power®. The sway bar is USA made and features new urethane bushings and brackets for the installation. The sway bars work with the OEM or the Agency Power aftermarket sway bar links. The solid sway bars feature...Our price: $140.00 - $230.00$140.00 20% OFF
- Hotchkis® - Billet Sway Bar BracketsUniversal Billet Sway Bar Brackets by Hotchkis®. This is a set of two heavy-duty aluminum sway bar mounting brackets designed to provide a higher level of strength with more sophisticated brushed metal looks to match. Anodized finish offers high...Our price: $99.95 - $127.99$99.95 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient polyurethane offers greater...Our price: $13.83 - $20.97$13.83 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road...Our price: $1.76 - $8.77$1.76 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Sway Bar Bushing and BracketUniversal Sway Bar Bushing and Bracket by Daystar®. Without a doubt the most significant handling upgrade that money can buy, Daystar's Sway Bar Bushings provide significant performance increases you can feel. Aftermarket suspension manufacturers...Our price: $21.00 - $29.99$21.00 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and End Link BushingsUniversal Shock and End Link Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed for use in the pivot points of end link rods, and also within the open, circular ends of some shock absorbers. Polyurethane construction...Our price: $3.11 - $10.47$3.11 20% OFF
"My 2001 Seville STS was not giving me a Cadillac ride, but having installed Arnott struts changed that. My car now runs as it did new."
"Variable rear coil springs are wonderful, and the ride of the car is much better than the air springs, and future repairs are not required."
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. No lights came on after replacing the active shocks. "
"We did a full suspension conversion on our 2006 Lexus GX470. The ride was becoming unbearable. It was like a bouncy house on wheels. We had our local mechanic install these and the Bilstein shocks. Worked great! Great ride. Maintained factory height. Mechanic did say he had to compress them a lot to get them in."
"Product shipped very quickly. Easy to order on-line."