2007 Dodge Nitro Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 117 results
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Standard Series Lift KitsDodge Nitro 3.57 / 3.58 / 3.66 / 3.78 2007, Platinum Coil-Over™ Standard Series Lift Kits with 2.5"-3" Front Lift Height with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 245 x 75. Includes:...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$757.31
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Replacement Component BoxDodge Nitro 2007, Platinum Coil-Over™ Replacement Component Box by Skyjacker®. For Part#: LIB250K. Includes: Front Softride® Coil Springs (2), Front Struts (2), Upper Spring Coil Mounts (2), Platinum Shock Decals (2), Hardware....Contains of premium quality partsLimited Lifetime Warranty$605.07
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitDodge Nitro 2007, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Lift Height by Daystar®. Includes: Coil Spring Spacers. Polyurethane spacer construction ensures proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs are included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$159.95
- Revtek® Suspension Complete Lift KitDodge Nitro 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2007, Suspension Complete Lift Kit with 2" Front and 1.25" Rear Lift Height by Revtek®. Revtek is world leader manufacturer of suspension system and off-road accessories. All products are...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$279.53
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitDodge Nitro 3.57 / 3.58 / 3.66 / 3.78 2007, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 2" Rear Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 245 x 75. Includes: Front Polyurethane...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$276.51
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockDodge Nitro R/T / SLT / SXT 2007, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$64.53 - $93.51
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series Rear ShockDodge Nitro 2007, HYDRO H7000 Series Rear Shock for 2" Front Lifted Vehicles with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. 1 per Pack. Length: 24.75" Extended; 14.82" Collapsed. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild...Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$39.98
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube Rear ShockDodge Nitro 2007, M95 Performance Monotube Rear Shock for 2.5"-3" Front Lifted Vehicles with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 24.84" Extended, 14.82" Collapsed. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs....High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle$76.95
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series Rear ShockDodge Nitro 2007, NITRO N8000 Series Rear Shock for 2" Front Lifted Vehicles with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. 1 per Pack. Length: 24.75" Extended; 14.82" Collapsed. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles...150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$47.49
- Rancho® Coil Over Shock AbsorberDodge Nitro 2007, Coil Over Shock Absorber by Rancho®. RS Coil Over Shock Absorber; myRIDE 9 Position Manual/Remote System; Incl. Protective Boot; Liquid Metallic Finish; Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop.$155.99
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberDodge Nitro 2007, Shock Absorber by Rancho®. Shock Absorber; Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop.$50.99 - $110.99
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyDodge Nitro 2007, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS5000 Series; Suspension Strut Assembly; Front w/0 in. Lift/Drop.$89.99
- Skyjacker® Black Softride™ Rear Coil SpringsDodge Nitro 2007, Softride™ Rear Coil Springs with 2.5"-3" Rear Lift Height by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride...Softride™ coils for smooth ride like OEHot wound 5160 material$152.24
- H&R® Sport SpringsDodge Nitro FWD (Front Wheel Drive) / RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2007, Sport Springs by H&R®. Front Lowering: 1.8". Rear Lowering: 1.4". Sport Spring kits are H&R’s number one selling product. Enhance the look of your vehicle with a...$256.45
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsDodge Nitro 2007, Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your springs...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration$225.00 - $415.00
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsDodge Nitro 2007, Rear by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression$102.85
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemDodge Nitro 2007, Compressor System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs$367.50 - $524.99
- Firestone® Coil-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitDodge Nitro R/T / SLT / SXT 2007, Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Mount inside an existing open coil spring suspension. These air springs provide adjustable spring rates far superior to the standard coil spring. The durable...Control the air pressure in the air helper springs for varying loads and road conditionsSpring performance can be altered as easily as inflating a tire$104.65 - $1,088.13
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitDodge Nitro 2007, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.$214.67
- Firestone® Air-Rite™ Air Command Compressor SystemDodge Nitro R/T / SLT / SXT 2007, Air-Rite™ Air Command Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$227.49 - $1,088.13
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsDodge Nitro 2007, OESpectrum™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$32.08 - $53.24
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsDodge Nitro 2007, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$39.97 - $66.61
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Rear Shock AbsorberDodge Nitro 2007, Gas-a-Just™ Rear Shock Absorber by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$46.57
- Unity® Bare Shock and StrutDodge Nitro 2007, Bare Shock and Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers$24.85 - $25.08
- Unity® Front Complete Strut AssemblyDodge Nitro 6 Cyl. 2007, Front Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It...One single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment design and ride heightComes fully assembled with all new parts$69.39
- Sachs® Super Touring™ Shock AbsorberDodge Nitro 2007, Super Touring™ Shock Absorber by Sachs®. 2 Per Vechicle. SACHS shock absorbers distinguish themselves through original equipment quality and innovative technology. They provide performance and dynamics, ensuring...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$51.29 - $92.36
- FCS® Complete Strut AssemblyDodge Nitro 2007, Complete Strut Assembly by FCS®. 1 per Pack. The FCS complete strut assembly is engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and control. The unit is manufactured to meet and exceed OE quality while...Designed to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling and controlProvides consistent dampening over a wide range of temperatures$61.50
- Gabriel® ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut AssemblyDodge Nitro 2007, ReadyMount™ Fully Loaded Strut Assembly by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Vehicle. As a structural sub-system in the suspension/steering system of the vehicle, the strut module assembly requires the highest level of...Strut comes pre-assembled, saving up to 1 1/2 hours in installation timeEach design is 100% Fit- and Ride-tested by our Answerman Techs to verify proper fit and real-world performance$161.05
- Gabriel® Ultra™ Premium Shock and StrutDodge Nitro 2007, Ultra™ Premium Shock and Strut by Gabriel®. Quantity: 2 per Vehicle. without Dust Tube. Gabriel® Ultra™ shocks and struts for today’s vehicles are in a class of their own. Ultras are precision engineered...Infinitely Variable Damping for on-demand control on all road conditionsG-Force technology for quicker response, improved product life and consistent, reliable ride control$34.60 - $74.17
- Dorman® Front Upper Control Arm BumperDodge Nitro 2007, Front Upper Control Arm Bumper by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 55360201AC. Bumper Cup.$11.68
- Mevotech® Control ArmDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Vehicle. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$64.28 - $181.96
- Crown® Control ArmDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm by Crown®. Control Arm. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$34.15 - $91.58
- Dorman® Control ArmDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$28.51 - $30.01
- Mopar® Control ArmDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm by Mopar®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$139.47 - $354.65
- Centric® Premium Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyDodge Nitro 2007, Premium Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$58.65 - $126.43
- Centric® Premium Rear Upper Trailing ArmDodge Nitro 2007, Premium Rear Upper Trailing Arm by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers,...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$48.87
- Mevotech® Front Lower Ball JointDodge Nitro 2007, Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm$26.88
- MOOG® Front Lower Ball JointDodge Nitro Sport Utility 2007, Front Lower Ball Joint by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability$39.09
- Centric® Premium Front Lower Ball JointDodge Nitro 2007, Premium Front Lower Ball Joint by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers,...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$23.79
- ACDelco® Professional™ Front Lower Ball Joint AssemblyDodge Nitro 2007, Professional™ Front Lower Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Ball Joints are designed for easier steering. When it comes to ball joints, there can be big differences among brands. ACDelco chooses the best...Superb strength and durability thanks to precision-manufactured housing and components.Advanced corrosion protection against the harshest conditions.$29.37
- Centric® Premium Stabilizer Bar LinkDodge Nitro 2007, Premium Stabilizer Bar Link by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$15.47 - $22.45
- Centric® Premium Control Arm BushingDodge Nitro 2007, Premium Control Arm Bushing by Centric®. The company has one of the industry’s best programs for tracking and cataloging original equipment, and devising quality aftermarket and OE parts for consumers, mechanics...Intended for a comfortable driving experienceExpertly crafted from premium materials$11.60 - $18.39
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentDodge Nitro 2007, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement$15.98 - $24.57
- Crown® Sway Bar LinkDodge Nitro 2007, Sway Bar Link by Crown®. Stabilizer Bar Link; Front; Front. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$19.77
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitDodge Nitro Sport Utility 2007, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$18.57 - $28.44
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting KitDodge Nitro 2007, Strut-Mate™ Front Strut Mounting Kit by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a...Ensures complete repair of all worn strut componentsDirect fit replacement$39.88
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentDodge Nitro with Spring Seat 2007, Shock and Strut Mount Component by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Vehicle. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$49.01
- MOOG® Front Strut MountDodge Nitro Sport Utility 2007, Front Strut Mount by MOOG®. Replace worn strut mounts whenever you replace struts with superior quality MOOG parts providing a high-strength pivot point and a solid anchor for attaching the strut...Eliminates noise, vibration, and steering problems associated with worn strut mountsImproves ride and handling$70.64
- Mevotech® Control Arm BushingDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm Bushing by Mevotech®. Put back the quality performance of your control arm by simply replacing its broken bushings. With only minimal transmission to the passenger cabin, the bushings will absorb...Isolate or minimize transmitted noise, road shock, and vibrationAllow your suspension to twist and move in response to the varying road conditions$14.39 - $29.41
- Crown® Control Arm BushingDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm Bushing by Crown®. Control Arm Bushing; Front Upper; Front Upper. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving...Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$12.90
- Dorman® Control Arm and Ball JointDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm and Ball Joint by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections$64.12 - $146.32
- Falcon® Control Arm Bushing KitDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm Bushing Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering bushings are made with thermoplastic Elastomers for increased service life and optimum performance. Our thermoplastic bushings are made to...Made with Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPV)Improved OE Design$12.70 - $25.98
- MOOG® Alignment KitDodge Nitro Sport Utility 2007, Control Arm Bushing by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$19.12 - $39.57
- MOOG® OEM 1-Piece Design Rear Track Bar BushingDodge Nitro Sport Utility 2007, OEM 1-Piece Design Rear Track Bar Bushing by MOOG®. 1 per Vehicle. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise$15.68
- TRW® Control Arm BushingDodge Nitro 2007, Control Arm Bushing by TRW®. Position: Front Lower. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$70.02
- ACDelco® Professional™ Control Arm BushingDodge Nitro 2007, Professional™ Lower Control Arm Bushing by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Truck Bushings have a new dual-axis design adjuster for up to 25% greater range of adjustment over other styles of truck bushings....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$21.76 - $23.25
- KYB® Front Upper Coil Spring InsulatorDodge Nitro 2007, Front Upper Coil Spring Insulator by KYB®, 4 per Vehicle. KYB has you covered with every replacement component from bushings to coil spring seats to meet your replacement needs. The parts are made of quality...Designed to optimize steering and suspension performanceBuilt with design and quality that matches or exceeds OE$17.56
- MOOG® Rear Upper Coil Spring InsulatorDodge Nitro Sport Utility 2007, Rear Upper Coil Spring Insulator by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit$21.96
- RideTech® Bolt-On Upper SlottedDodge Nitro 2007, Bolt-On Upper Slotted by RideTech®. Not Painted. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$25.00
- Falcon® Front Lower Ball JointDodge Nitro 2007, Front Lower Ball Joint by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components$23.27
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
2007 Dodge Nitro Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
- Related 2007 Dodge Nitro Pages
- 2007 Dodge Nitro Models
- 2007 Dodge Nitro ATX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Dodge Nitro MTX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT Premium Performance Suspension Parts
- 2007 Dodge Nitro SXT Performance Suspension Parts