2006 Subaru WRX Cylinder Heads
- Replace® - OE Replacement Cylinder HeadSubaru WRX 2006, OE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. Block Cast # EJ25, B25CL, B25CR, C10 Engine, ISO 14000 and ISO 9000 Quality Control, Complete Head with Camshaft. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste...Our price: $381.10$381.1020% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head Bolt SetSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX STI / WRX TR 2006, Cylinder Head Bolt Set by Victor Reinz®, Use 2 per Car. OEM Standard. Material: Steel. Included: Washers. Bolt Fastener Style. Fastener Head Style: 12-Point. When you’re low on oil, coolant or...Our price: $58.69$58.6920% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head GasketSubaru WRX 2006, Cylinder Head Gasket by Victor Reinz®. OEM Standard. Torque To Yield. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...Our price: $32.52 - $188.74$32.5220% OFF
- AJUSA® - Cylinder Head Bolt SetSubaru WRX 2006, Cylinder Head Bolt Set by AJUSA®. Cylinder head bolts are responsible for holding the cylinder head to the engine block. On most modern engines, stretch bolts or torque to yield bolts are typically used and must be replaced when...Our price: $37.68$37.6820% OFF
- AJUSA® - Cylinder Head GasketSubaru WRX EJ257 Engine 2006, Cylinder Head Gasket by AJUSA®. One the most critical components of any engine is the head gasket — which seals the cylinder head to the engine block. AJUSA offers excellent coverage for European and Asian vehicles...Our price: $46.59$46.5920% OFF
- Genuine® - Cylinder Head BoltSubaru WRX 2006, Cylinder Head Bolt by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...Our price: $18.07$18.0720% OFF
Posted by Jaime R.
Posted by Rene C.
"Ordered this part. Came right on time. The package was opened, but the part was not damaged. Installed it and no more problems. Thank you."
Posted by Carlton H.
"This device fit my wiring harness very well and performed exactly as was needed."
Posted by Ernie S.
"I was very pleased with this OEM part I ordered. It fit exactly to my car, and I couldn't have found it anywhere else. "
Posted by Robert B.
"These went in easy enough, I think they were actually easier to line up than the stock ones. Mounted both loosely to engine, then lowered engine with a hoist slowly. Pushed and wiggled until one lined up, put the bolt in loosely then pushed and wiggled until the other side lined up. Seem to be harder durometer than the stockers."