2006 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors
- AVS® Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsSubaru Outback 2006, Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorSubaru Outback 2006, Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips...
- AVS® Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldSubaru Outback 2006, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield
- EGR® Sunroof DeflectorSubaru Outback 2006, Sunroof Deflector by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant...Protects against rain/snow while driving with your sunroof openReduces wind noise and nasty turbulence
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Xscorpion® Cross Flow 12V Cooling Fan with Mounting Tabsfrom $15.75 - $18.00# 16610412
- # 31756616
- Dorman® Outside Door Handlefrom $24.13 - $24.77# 31713063
2006 Subaru Outback Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Subaru Outback | Posted by Gregory | (Oak Creek, WI)
The front deflectors fit as suggested in the manual and are great with the windows as there is no noise.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2006 Subaru Outback Models
- 2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i Wind Deflectors
- 2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited Wind Deflectors
- 2006 Subaru Outback R Wind Deflectors
- 2006 Subaru Outback R L.L. Bean Edition Wind Deflectors
- 2006 Subaru Outback R VDC Limited Wind Deflectors
- 2006 Subaru Outback XT Wind Deflectors