2006 Subaru Baja Sun Shades
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldSubaru Baja 2006, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with included...Our price: $34.99$34.99 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadeSubaru Baja 2006, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $69.95$69.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeSubaru Baja 2006, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce daytime interior...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Subaru Baja 2006, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F. Store it...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Subaru Baja 2006, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass. Just roll...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeSubaru Baja 2006, Shade™ Retractable Sun Shade by Dash Designs®. Dramatically reduce interior temperatures in your car with the Shade. With one-handed operation, it’s so easy to use, you’ll use it every time you park in the sun. It’s simple to...Our price: $32.99$32.99 20% OFF
"I was surprised that the fabric was seen through, but it did have a reflective coating which should do the trick. It all works mechanically. It is very easy to use and does not take up much visual space from the driver - not sure of passenger, but it is small. Instructions were clear and mentioned 'gotcha' areas. Other than seeing through aspect, which will take a bit of time to determine effectiveness, it is all good. I don't see how it could reflect, as well as the total reflective area that resembles a flexible mirror, but it may be good enough."