2006 Nissan Maxima Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 2006, Dark Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 2006, Light Smoke Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.0020% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 2006, Front and Rear Smoke Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor...Our price: $50.27$50.2720% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsNissan Maxima 2006, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- EGR® - Sunroof DeflectorsNissan Maxima 2006, Sunroof Deflectors by EGR®. To improve your vehicle's look and enhance driving experience, go with this sturdy yet elegant add-on by EGR and kill two birds with one stone. Built from durable, heat-resistant acrylic, the...Our price: $64.85$64.8520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Mary D.
"I bought this product for my Nissan Maxima, and they look great! The ease of installation makes this product! The video online helped a lot. However, the front passenger side pops out, and I am forced to correct this problem often. I think if there had been an adhesive, it would stay better. Given the fact the rear wind deflectors do have an adhesive, I have had no problems with them."
Posted by Gary G.
"Great product. Looks like OEM on the car. I know I will enjoy them for years to come. GG"
Posted by Carlos F.
"I had purchased other deflectors and returned them because they just didn't look or fit right...WeatherTech's deflectors were perfect. Installation was a breeze and they look great. "
Posted by Michael S.
"Appearance 5 star, installation 5 star, price 5 star, quality 5 star."
Posted by James W.
"The visors went in perfectly without the use of glue. I had bought a pair a few years ago and they had sticky tape that was on the outside, and it took me a while to get that stuff off. These smoked visors add some style to the old Maxima that it had been lacking."