The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2006 Mercedes G Class Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 2 of 201 of 01
- VIS Racing® Euro Tech Style Body KitMercedes G Class 463 2006, Euro Tech Style Fiberglass Body Kit by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$597.43 - $3,260.41
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 2006 Mercedes G Class Models
- 2006 Mercedes G500 Body Kits
- 2006 Mercedes G55 AMG Body Kits
- Popular Searches