2006 Insight Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsHonda Insight 1.0L Hybrid 2006, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer...Our price: $148.19$148.19 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorHonda Insight 1.0L Hybrid 2006, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of...Our price: $39.85$39.85 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsHonda Insight 2006, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement front rotors that feature both slots and drilled holes to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street...Our price: $75.35$75.35 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsHonda Insight 2006, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Contains one axle set of Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic front brake pads and rubber/steel shims. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold...Our price: $38.62 - $39.14$38.62 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsHonda Insight 1.0L Hybrid CVT Automatic Transmission 2006, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads...Our price: $39.85 - $46.59$39.85 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.0L Automatic CVT 2006, Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. FMSI : D256, for 9.1" Rotor Diameter. This set of replacement front disc brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less...Our price: $72.71$72.71 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.0L 2006, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $39.85 - $84.39$39.85 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.0L 2006, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup...Our price: $88.36 - $148.19$88.36 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsHonda Insight Automatic CVT 2006, High Performance Street Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D256. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads...Our price: $62.87$62.87 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsHonda Insight Standard Transmission 2006, Ceramix Front Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for aggressive street driving. A unique composite blend of ceramic and metallic pad materials results in...Our price: $36.92$36.92 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
"These brakes are great. I've purchased them for my Lexus IS300 and recently purchased them for a Honda Civic. I highly recommend these. Not only do they look great, but performance is just at great. And for the price, you just can't beat it. I plan on getting them for every vehicle I own and will be recommending them to everyone I know. A friend of mine referred these to me, and I'm grateful he did. Awesome purchase!"
"4000 Series slotted rotors are a very good upgrade over stock. The rotors have worked well through the autocross and daily driving. No problems with shipping. There are no any issues with quality. The DBA's are surely the highest quality drilled/slotted rotors I have ever seen. I am extremely impressed!"
"2003 Accord v6 auto - I paired these with the new EBC high carbon blade rotors and put the red stuff pads on the back with stock rotors left on the rear. The difference in stopping power is almost violent. I have UHP summer tires on my car with tons of grip still left on them, but if I slam on the brakes going 20, the car screeches to a halt. It never did that with the stock brakes! "
"The product was as described. They work excellent, look good, fast shipping. They fit good on my Honda Accord. AAA+++"
"Brakes and rotors work nice, as described. No noise from pads or rotors on my 2005 Honda Odyssey. Time will tell if the rotor warping stops with these new rotors; which was actually the main reason why I purchased them. Delivery was fast. The transaction went smooth too."