2006 Honda Insight Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsHonda Insight 2006, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Contains one axle set of Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic front brake pads and rubber/steel shims. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold...Our price: $38.62 - $39.14$38.62 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsHonda Insight 1.0L Hybrid CVT Automatic Transmission 2006, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads...Our price: $39.85 - $46.59$39.85 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.0L Automatic CVT 2006, Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. FMSI : D256, for 9.1" Rotor Diameter. This set of replacement front disc brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less...Our price: $72.71$72.71 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.0L 2006, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $39.85 - $84.39$39.85 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsHonda Insight Hybrid 1.0L 2006, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup...Our price: $88.36 - $148.19$88.36 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsHonda Insight Automatic CVT 2006, High Performance Street Front Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D256. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads...Our price: $62.87$62.87 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsHonda Insight Standard Transmission 2006, Ceramix Front Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of replacement front brake pads designed for aggressive street driving. A unique composite blend of ceramic and metallic pad materials results in...Our price: $36.92$36.92 20% OFF
"These brakes are great. I've purchased them for my Lexus IS300 and recently purchased them for a Honda Civic. I highly recommend these. Not only do they look great, but performance is just at great. And for the price, you just can't beat it. I plan on getting them for every vehicle I own and will be recommending them to everyone I know. A friend of mine referred these to me, and I'm grateful he did. Awesome purchase!"
"4000 Series slotted rotors are a very good upgrade over stock. The rotors have worked well through the autocross and daily driving. No problems with shipping. There are no any issues with quality. The DBA's are surely the highest quality drilled/slotted rotors I have ever seen. I am extremely impressed!"
"2003 Accord v6 auto - I paired these with the new EBC high carbon blade rotors and put the red stuff pads on the back with stock rotors left on the rear. The difference in stopping power is almost violent. I have UHP summer tires on my car with tons of grip still left on them, but if I slam on the brakes going 20, the car screeches to a halt. It never did that with the stock brakes! "
"The product was as described. They work excellent, look good, fast shipping. They fit good on my Honda Accord. AAA+++"
"Brakes and rotors work nice, as described. No noise from pads or rotors on my 2005 Honda Odyssey. Time will tell if the rotor warping stops with these new rotors; which was actually the main reason why I purchased them. Delivery was fast. The transaction went smooth too."