2006 Acura RL Antennas
- METRA® - Fully-Automatic Power AntennaAcura RL 2006, Fully-Automatic Power Antenna by Metra®. Replace the broken automatic antenna on your vehicle with this fully automatic antenna. May also be adapted to other vehicles with adequate clearance below the fender.Our price: $81.36$81.36 20% OFF
- METRA® - Television AntennaUniversal Television Antenna by Metra®. Install this discreet dipole antenna inside your vehicle for TV reception. It attaches to the inside of the glass.Our price: $41.49$41.49 20% OFF
- METRA® - Antenna AdapterUniversal Antenna Adapter by Metra®. Extend, adapt or split your mast antenna lead with these adapters. These fit a standard Motorola car antenna connection.Our price: $12.49 - $14.49$12.49 20% OFF
- METRA® - Micro Screen AM/FM AntennaUniversal Micro Screen AM/FM Antenna by Metra®. Hide your antenna inside the vehicle by sticking this to the inside of the window glass.Our price: $29.49$29.49 20% OFF
- Spec-D® - Matte Black Carbon Fiber AntennaUniversal Matte Black Carbon Fiber Antenna by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want...Our price: $10.80$10.80 20% OFF
- METRA® - Wired FM ModulatorUniversal Wired FM Modulator by Metra®. Interface your iPod or satellite radio or other audio source with your existing car stereo by beaming it to an unused FM frequency. This will greatly simplify problem installations while avoiding major...Our price: $76.49$76.49 20% OFF
"I ordered a replacement antenna for my car and it cost me almost 30 dollars. When I got the package, it was an extension cable for an antenna but not my antenna. I called and talked to them and they told me they had to talk to the manufacturer. I was like 'uh okay' so after two days of waiting for them to get approval to get a return label and send me my antenna. Well I was told I had to wait some more because the manufacturer wasn't answering. After about two weeks of this, I finally called Metra directly and the sales rep that handles CARiD sent me my antenna and told me just to toss the extension cable. "