- METRA® - Antenna AdapterStarting at: $11.85$11.85
- American International® - Antenna Adapter, OEM to StandardStarting at: $9.44$9.44
- Option-R® - Replacement Antenna MastStarting at: $24.00$24.00
- METRA® - Fully-Automatic Power AntennaStarting at: $61.50$61.50
- METRA® - Replacement AntennaStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- AMI® - Stubbie AntennaStarting at: $17.08$17.08
- Naxa® - Ultra-Thin Flat Panel Style High Powered Antenna Suitable for HDTV and ATSC Digital TelevisionStarting at: $8.25$8.25
- BOSS® - Marine Rubber AntennasStarting at: $4.47$4.47
- Pyramid® - AM / FM AntennaStarting at: $4.54$4.54
- Power Acoustik® - Wireless 3-Channel FM TransmitterStarting at: $22.41$22.41
Posted by Justin H.
"I ordered a replacement antenna for my car and it cost me almost 30 dollars. When I got the package, it was an extension cable for an antenna but not my antenna. I called and talked to them and they told me they had to talk to the manufacturer. I was like 'uh okay' so after two days of waiting for them to get approval to get a return label and send me my antenna. Well I was told I had to wait some more because the manufacturer wasn't answering. After about two weeks of this, I finally called Metra directly and the sales rep that handles CARiD sent me my antenna and told me just to toss the extension cable. "