If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2005 Ford Expedition Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 4 Door 2005, Front Pro Lowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
$155.63from $124.50 - $168.90# 55521897
- Belltech® Lowering KitFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT RWD 4 Door 2005, Lowering Kit with 2"-3" Front and 2" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. Without Shocks. Includes: Rear Lowering Spring Kit, Front Pro Lowering Kit. This is a lowering kit...Shock absorbers are not includedGives your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality
- Skyjacker® Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift KitFord Expedition 4WD with Rear Standard Suspension 2005, Polyurethane Value Spacer Lift Kit with 2" Front and Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®. Includes: Front Polyurethane Spacers (6), Rear Polyurethane Spacers (2), Hardware. Now is...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitFord Expedition 2005, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. With Hardware. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs
$162.44from $129.95 - $159.95# 4291045
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitFord Expedition 2005, SST™ Lift Kit with 3.0" Front and 2.0" Rear Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) powdercoated steel top mount front extensions and (2) powdercoated steel rear extensions. Max tire...
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Expedition 2005, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Lift Front; 2 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyFord Expedition with Rear Standard Suspension 2005, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; 1.25 in. Lift; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller.
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitFord Expedition 2005, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair, Easy Install, without Shocks. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitFord Expedition 2005, Machined Billet Aluminum Front Leveling Kit with 1.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Includes: (2) 1.5" front lift CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum top mount strut extensions, all...
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitFord Expedition 2005, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Coil Spring Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; 2 - 3 in. Of Lift; Install Time 2.3 Hours.
- Truxxx® Suspension Load Leveling KitFord Expedition 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Truxxx®. Suspension Strut Spacer Leveling Kit; 2 in. Lift; Rear.
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockFord Expedition 2005, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Stem, Eye 20.3mm. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. Without Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$102.36from $81.89 - $92.41# 46157980
- Superlift® Rear Coilover ShockFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT without Spring With Rear Air Bag Suspension / With Rear Standard Suspension 2005, Rear Coilover Shock by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Reflex™ StrutsFord Expedition 2005, Reflex™ Struts by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$97.56from $78.05 - $83.15# 17922117
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 2005, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. RS5000 Series.
- Westar® Air Conversion Kit to Coilover StrutsFord Expedition 2005, Air Conversion Kit to Coilover Struts by Westar®. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil spring...Exact fit designSteel is painted for long non-corrosive life
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Coil Springs Conversion KitFord Expedition 2005, Air Ditcher™ Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Unity®, 2 per Pack. Difficulty Installation Rating: Medium. This is a set of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air...Set of coil springs and shock absorbers that bolt in place of existing air springs without modifications to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
$194.28from $155.42 - $159.17# 35904876
- Arnott® Coil Spring Conversion KitFord Expedition 2005, Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple, worry-free metal coil springs. Coil springs feature a variable spring rate that...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
$699.14from $559.31 - $819.96# 10115987
- Belltech® Rear Anti-Sway BarFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT RWD 4 Door 2005, Rear Anti-Sway Bar by Belltech®. Diameter: 1". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech....Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
- Hellwig® Sway BarFord Expedition with Factory End Links 2005, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$194.28from $155.42 - $228.31# 15603497
- Suncore® Coil Spring Conversion KitFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$308.86from $247.09 - $479.32# 53805497
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bolt/Plate KitFord Expedition 2005, Pro-Alignment Rear Camber Bolt/Plate Kit by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.0°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- ProRYDE® Alignment Camber KitFord Expedition 2005, Alignment Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber Kit; Rear; Install Time 0.5 Hours; Rear +/-2.75.
- ProRYDE® Alignment Caster/Camber KitFord Expedition 2005, Alignment Caster/Camber Kit by ProRYDE®. liftALIGN Camber/Caster Kit; Install Time 0.3 Hours; Front +/- 2/1.5.
- Dorman® Control ArmFord Expedition 2005, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
- A1 Cardone® Air Suspension SpringFord Expedition 2005, Air Suspension Spring by A1 Cardone®. Rubber Bellow. Black. Configuration Type: Regular. Without Bearing Plate, Mounting Hardware. No Isolator Required. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionFord Expedition 2005, OE Replacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New Arnott parts are...Air springs, struts, and shocks are sold individually (not as a set) for front and rear applicationsArnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with
$130.81from $104.65 - $364.03# 10115240
- Suncore® Air Spring BagsFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Air Spring Bags by Suncore®. Air Spring Bag will replace the original Air Spring. Suspension Air Spring Bag failure is usually caused by dry rot, due to old age, or gases in...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$176.11from $140.89 - $282.49# 53805485
- Suncore® Air Suspension SystemFord Expedition 2005, Air Suspension System by Suncore®. This complete kit will replace the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$795.61from $636.49 - $1,202.89# 53805493
- Suncore® Suspension Air CompressorFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Suspension Air Compressor by Suncore®. With Dryer. This replacement Air Suspension Compressor comes with instructions for easy install. The Suspension Compressor inflates or...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Westar® Air Suspension SystemsFord Expedition 2005, Air Suspension Systems by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring
$29.88from $23.90 - $631.38# 22588398
- KYB® Excel-G™ Strut AssemblyFord Expedition without Air Suspension 2005, Excel-G™ Suspension Strut Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$87.30from $69.84 - $71.34# 17809897
- MOOG® Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyFord Expedition Excl. Automatic Rear Air Leveling System 2005, Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. Includes: Strut, Spring and Top Mount. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price
- Pronto® Rear Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyFord Expedition Except Adjustable Suspension 2005, Rear Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by Pronto®. Complete Strut Assemblies make replacing worn out struts a breeze. Complete Strut Assemblies are produced from the finest materials,...Teflon® / graphite composite piston seal provides strength and extended strut life and durability.Seamless pressure tube micro finished to a Ra.04 surface for maximum strength and longevity.
- Sachs® Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2005, Strut Assembly by Sachs®. Position: Front. Note: with Standard Suspension. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so...
- Suncore® Complete Air Strut AssemblyFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Complete Air Strut Assembly by Suncore®. This complete kit will replace all the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$317.71from $254.17 - $544.45# 53805502
- Suncore® StrutsFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Struts by Suncore®. Suspension OEM Electronic Gas Shock Replacement. It is highly recommended that Yukon gas shocks be replaced about every 50,000 miles to maintain the...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$106.20from $84.96 - $169.21# 53805516
- Unity® Bare StrutFord Expedition 2005, Bare Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers
$33.76from $27.01 - $28.47# 35904879
- Unity® Complete Strut AssemblyFord Expedition 2005, Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It comes...One single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment design and ride heightComes fully assembled with all new parts
$94.40from $75.52 - $77.40# 35904884
- MOOG® Coil SpringsFord Expedition RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2005, Coil Springs by MOOG®. 2 per Pack. Spring Type: Constant Rate. End Type 1: Pig Tail. End Type 2: Tangential. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling
$106.05from $84.84 - $86.98# 21673705
- Dorman® Sway Bar End LinkFord Expedition 2005, Sway Bar End Link by Dorman®. Material: Steel. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion, Dorman’s Suspension Stabilizer Bar...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar
- Dorman® Control ArmFord Expedition 2005, Control Arm by Dorman®. With Ball Joint. With Bushings. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
- Dorman® Toe LinkFord Expedition 2005, Rear Toe Link by Dorman®. Finish: Black Epoxy Coated. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 2L1Z5A972AB, 6L1Z5A972A. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product...Direct replacement for a trouble-free installationBushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)
- Falcon® Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition 2005, Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Control Arms are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Control Arms meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a...Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
- MOOG® R-Series™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyFord Expedition 2005, R-Series™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
$52.86from $42.29 - $136.05# 21673715
- Mevotech® Control ArmFord Expedition 2005, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$48.29from $38.63 - $129.56# 19189736
- TRW® Control ArmFord Expedition 2005, Control Arm by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$105.16from $84.13 - $244.55# 52900408
- Dorman® Suspension SensorFord Expedition 2005, Front Right Suspension Sensor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 6L1Z5359CC. Color/Finish: Black. Package Contents: Sensor with Linkage Arm.Vehicle contains three sensorsFailure sets off a warning light
- Falcon® Ball JointFord Expedition 2005, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$13.49from $10.79 - $17.86# 49525321
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointFord Expedition 2005, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front Lower. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of...
- MOOG® Ball JointFord Expedition 2005, Ball Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension,...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$26.46from $21.17 - $29.30# 21673699
- Mevotech® Ball JointFord Expedition 2005, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$22.16from $17.73 - $29.92# 19200725
- TRW® Ball JointFord Expedition 2005, Ball Joint by TRW®. Position: Front Lower. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...
- MOOG® Rear Upper Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt KitFord Expedition 2005, Rear Upper Alignment Camber / Caster Bolt Kit by MOOG®. 2 per Vehicle. Adjustment Range: -2.75 to 2.75 Degree of Camber. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- Suncore® Air Suspension O-Ring KitFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Air Suspension O-Ring Kit by Suncore®. 8 per Pack. Suspension O-Rings for 2 solenoids 8 total. Brand New O-rings insure a perfect seal for your solenoids. O-Rings should be...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Suncore® Front and Rear Air Spring SolenoidFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Front and Rear Air Spring Solenoid by Suncore®. Air Suspension Solenoid is the device that controls the flow of air in your air springs. Depending on the height of your...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$31.25from $25.00 - $31.86# 53805490
- Suncore® Suspension Air Compressor DrierFord Expedition Eddie Bauer / Limited / XLS / XLT 2005, Suspension Air Compressor Drier by Suncore®. Outlet: 4. Air Suspension Dryer comes fully assembled and filled with desiccant. The Air Dryer is what keeps the moisture out of...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitFord Expedition 2005, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. 2 per Vehicle. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
- First Equipment Quality® Sway Bar Link KitFord Expedition 2005, Sway Bar Link Kit by First Equipment Quality®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before...
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitFord Expedition 2005, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$29.93from $23.94 - $29.37# 38383890
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- Tow Ready® 7-Way Flat Pin Connectorfrom $5.26 - $9.65# 3727385
2005 Ford Expedition Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2002 Ford Expedition | Posted by William | (Murfreesboro, TN)
Rear air spring went in easier than I thought. Only problem was that the o-rings in the kit were over sized and would not fit.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2005 Ford Expedition Models
- 2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford Expedition Limited Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford Expedition XLS Performance Suspension Parts
- 2005 Ford Expedition XLT Performance Suspension Parts