2004 Nissan Titan Light Covers
- WeatherTech® - LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversNissan Titan LE / XE 2004, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically...Our price: $54.95$54.95 20% OFF
- AVS® - Headlight CoversNissan Titan 2004, Headlight Covers by AVS®. Give the front of your car or truck a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, they’ll also protect your valuable...Our price: $70.08$70.08 20% OFF
- AVS® - Projectorz™ Headlight CoversNissan Titan 2004, Projectorz™ Headlight Covers by AVS®. These clever covers emphasize your projector beam headlights by covering the unneeded portion of the headlight lens and only exposing the lights. Constructed from tough, durable impact...Our price: $79.67$79.67 20% OFF
- AVS® - Tail Shades™ Tail Light CoversNissan Titan 2004, Tail Shades™ Tail Light Covers by AVS®. 1 Pair. Give the back of your car or truck a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke tail light covers. Constructed from tough, durable impact modified acrylic, they’ll...Our price: $70.08$70.08 20% OFF
- XPEL® - Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitNissan Titan LE / XE 2004, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from...Our price: $50.44$50.44 20% OFF
Posted by Herbert C.
Posted by Herbert C.
"Excellent. Recommended to anyone who owns 370Z."
Posted by Casey G.
"With all do respect, I love GTS covers and have purchased them for mostly every vehicle I own. I never had a problem with these covers till now. I am not sure if the wrong ones were sent or I have a different style of bumper (it's factory), but these front ones would not fit or looked like they would fit in any configuration. I trimmed them down to the size of my reflectors and used the velcro that you sent.... They stuck out like a half an inch and looked retarded. Then I used smaller velcro, and they eventually blew off. The rear ones couldn't look any better! They fit perfect! I just don't know what was up with the ones I got. I will continue to be a customer, but next time, I will sent them back. Thank you."
Posted by Joey K.
"They look amazing on my Z. But They do fly off. I lost two already. If you get them, use heavy duty double sided tape!!"
Posted by Steven L.
"The product came in perfect order, it was packed well."