The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2004 Kia Sorento Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Roof SpoilerKia Sorento 2004, Factory Style Rear Roof Spoiler by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car didn't get...Factory high performance style for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Roofline SpoilerKia Sorento 2004, Factory Style Rear Roofline Spoiler by T5i®. When you want to add just a touch of high performance style, nothing beats a roofline spoiler. A roofline spoiler adds the look of speed without detracting from the...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $250.50
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerKia Sorento 2004, Factory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest...Factory designMade from high quality materials$130.90
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- SteelCraft® 3" Round Side Bars$128.16 - $185.76
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2004 Kia Sorento Models
- 2004 Kia Sorento EX Body Kits
- 2004 Kia Sorento LX Body Kits