Every one admires Kia automobiles for their great value. How about tipping the scales a couple of ticks over to the style side? Add a Kia Body Kit, and make your ride look like it’s ready to vacuum up other cars. You’ll be amazed at the wide variety of suppliers we cultivate here at CARiD and the great-looking parts they provide for us in high-tech materials like Factory-style urethane, high-tech carbon fiber, flexible Duraflex fiberglass, and pure fiberglass. Look to CARiD for the best!
You can dress up your ride with a wing that will plant the rear wheels more firmly to the ground the faster you go. Add some fender flares to cover those outrageous custom wheels and tires you’ve been admiring at CARiD as well. The sky is the limit. Don’t let your Kia be ordinary!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $5,933.70
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$137.98 - $16,093.75
- Couture® Body KitBody Kit by Couture®. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$323.10 - $3,208.50
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon®. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$155.03 - $2,375.90
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$155.03 - $1,375.15
- Seibon® Carbon Trunk LidCarbon Trunk Lid by Seibon®. Replace your factory trunk lid with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$170.00 - $1,870.00
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$45.85 - $242.15
- Couture® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Couture®. These side skirts will tie-in your car's front and rear ground-hugging look.$122.40 - $342.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $2,159.10
- Couture® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Couture®. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$122.40 - $503.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $935.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$279.00 - $799.00
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$57.87 - $91.85
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
Kia Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
- Related Body Kits Pages