The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing...
2004 Hummer H1 Performance Suspension
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar BushingsHummer H1 2004, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Diameter: 1". This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for front applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of front bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting$33.62
- Energy Suspension® Front or Rear Control Arm BushingsHummer H1 2004, Front or Rear Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points found in front or rear independent suspension control arms. Resilient...Set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in independent suspension control armsReduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance$67.64
- Energy Suspension® Ball Joint Dust BootsHummer H1 2004, Ball Joint Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of four round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround left- and right-side ball joints to prevent oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive...Set of 4 polyurethane dust boots designed to surround left- and right-side ball jointsPrevents oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive grit from entering ball joint areas where excess wear can be caused$26.68
- ACDelco® Professional™ Ball Joint AssemblyHummer H1 2004, Professional™ Ball Joint Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Ball Joints are designed for easier steering. When it comes to ball joints, there can be big differences among brands. ACDelco chooses the best design for the...Superb strength and durability thanks to precision-manufactured housing and components.Advanced corrosion protection against the harshest conditions.$64.05
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$20.50 - $55.70
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?
Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long...
If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
Popular Popular Products
- Related Performance Suspension Parts Pages