If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2004 Hummer H1 Performance Suspension
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- Energy Suspension® Front Sway Bar BushingsHummer H1 2004, Front Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Diameter: 1". This is a set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar center bushings (designed for front applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementThis is a set of front bushings only, and does not include outer steel sleeves for mounting$31.49
- Energy Suspension® Front or Rear Control Arm BushingsHummer H1 2004, Front or Rear Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points found in front or rear independent suspension control arms. Resilient...Set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in independent suspension control armsReduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance$63.35
- Energy Suspension® Ball Joint Dust BootsHummer H1 2004, Ball Joint Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of four round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround left- and right-side ball joints to prevent oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive...Set of 4 polyurethane dust boots designed to surround left- and right-side ball jointsPrevents oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive grit from entering ball joint areas where excess wear can be caused$26.68
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits$775.00 - $1,375.00
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems$178.95 - $419.95
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate$77.61 - $137.96
- Air Lift® Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring SpacerUniversal Lock-N-Lift™ Air Spring Spacer by Air Lift®. Air Lift air spring spacers feature a height of 2 inches each, and their modular design allows one or multiple spacers to stack and achieve the exact amount of lift desired...Sold in sets of two for left and right sides of your vehicleEach round spacer block has a 2-inch height$34.55 - $78.00
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$20.50 - $55.70
- Kendall® L-427 Super Blue Grease TubeL-427 Super Blue Grease Tube by Kendall®. 14 oz. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment...$6.58
- Motul USA® Tech Grease 300Tech Grease 300 by Motul USA®. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is water-resistant and withstands extreme...$7.92 - $141.59
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products