2004 Chevy Corvette Coil Springs
- KW Suspensions® - Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitChevy Corvette 2004, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit and 0.2"-1.2" Rear by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use coilovers that can be lowered individually by hand. For simple, no-muss operation choose the V1 Inox coilovers...Our price: $2,239.99 - $3,649.99$2,239.99 20% OFF
- KW Suspensions® - Clubsport Coilover Lowering KitChevy Corvette without Electronic Dampening Control 2004, Clubsport Coilover Lowering Kit with 0"-1.2" Front and 0.2"-1.2" Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®, 2-Way Adjustable, without Top Mounts. Threaded Struts Adjust Front and Rear Height. For...Our price: $3,649.99$3,649.99 20% OFF
- Belltech® - Variant 3 Coilover Lowering KitChevy Corvette Convertible / Coupe 2004, Variant 1 Coilover Lowering Kit with 0"-1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. For the expert driver and tuner, Variation 3 coilovers feature two-stage valves that allow an infinite level of rebound...Our price: $2,375.75$2,375.75 20% OFF
- Eibach® - Pro Lowering KitChevy Corvette Z06 with Z51 Performance Handling Package 2004, Pro Lowering Kit by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway bars, and...Our price: $156.75 - $440.33$156.75 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Rear Spring CushionsChevy Corvette 2004, Rear Spring Cushions by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Spring Cushions. Upgrade and replace all the degraded rubber bushings that cushion the ends of your transverse leaf spring bolts with a set of Rear Spring Cushions. Durable...Our price: $10.77$10.77 20% OFF
Posted by Alona N. | 2001 Chevy Corvette
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."