When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts...
2004 Buick Century Fog & Driving Lights
1 - 8 of 801 of 01
- Winjet® Clear OEM Style Fog LightsBuick Century 2004, Clear OEM Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair, Driver and Passenger Side. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 10358510, 10358511. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective...Integrated parabolic reflectorSuper durable construction$35.42
- Replace® Replacement Fog LightBuick Century 2004, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$42.34 - $56.58
- Dorman® Replacement Fog LightBuick Century 2004, Replacement Fog Light by Dorman®. Lens Color: Clear. Halogen. Without Bulb. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$45.12 - $50.85
- Eagle® Replacement Fog LightBuick Century 2004, Replacement Fog Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$52.50
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Trunk or Cargo Area LightBuick Century 2004, GM Original Equipment™ Trunk or Cargo Area Light by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.32
- Spyder® 4" Chrome LED Fog LightsUniversal 4" Chrome LED Fog Lights with harness and switch by Spyder®, 18 Watts. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare...$62.94
- Spyder® 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$39.12
- Spyder® 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$31.47
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog Lights
Fog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of...
Timothy ZahlAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.
There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer...
Popular Popular Products
- CURT® Brake Control with Bracket and Hardware$36.89 - $87.66
- Related Fog Lights Pages
- 2004 Buick Century Models
- 2004 Buick Century Custom Fog Lights
- 2004 Buick Century Limited Fog Lights