Today, the aftermarket is a great trading portal which millions of car owners turn to in order to buy custom parts and accessories. Several decades ago, this was a very limited and mostly unknown industry, but has now become the number one place to go to if you want to make your car more stylish, efficient, or give it some other characteristics. Naturally, improving style and image is a very popular goal that many customers share, and thousands of unique parts and accessories are available, catering to this market. While many consumers go for major upgrades like body kits and paint jobs, they often overlook such small, classy and affordable parts as fog lights. These lights are very useful to have on the road, and the custom Buick fog lights sold at CARiD can certainly help improve your car’s style.
We feature four different varieties of fog lights. The first kind is OEM replacement for lights that are broken or dysfunctional. Next, LED lights are available. These models are very energy-efficient and usually last for many years without burning out or losing functionality. Projector lights are a special kind, as they project very focused beams into the distance, preserving energy and giving better visibility of object far ahead. Finally, halo lights are offered, with ball-shaped projectors and unique designs, making them the most popular aesthetic upgrade of those listed.
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- RI® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...Reduces glare, light is directed downward toward the road instead of reflected back, for better vision in fogIncreased lighting will make your vehicle more conspicuous$24.03 - $158.64
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...Provides better vision in fog, rain, and snowMeets OEM requirements$12.24 - $268.96
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$13.25 - $296.59
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.07 - $228.28
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$7.24 - $340.77
- J.W. Speaker® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by J.W. Speaker®. New generation of high-power LED fog lights are designed to improve your safety and style on the road, increasing your visibility both day and night. Built tough with UV-resistant hard-coated...Enhance safety while driving in bad weatherExtreme durability$190.32 - $360.00
- TYC® Factory Replacement Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)Replacement Daytime Running Light by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it. Then again, when your lights...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$24.84 - $346.14
- Eagle® Replacement Daytime Running LightReplacement Daytime Running Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement daytime running lights are designed to give you back complete safety and driving comfort. These lights are direct fit replacements for your factory units, so...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$12.00 - $185.45
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal®. OEM Quality. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful....Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$16.50 - $713.13
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Buick Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2007 Toyota Tundra