2003 Subaru WRX Custom Grilles
1 - 4 of 4 results
- GrillCraft® MX Series Black Fine Mesh GrilleSubaru WRX 2003, MX Series Black Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. Grille Type: Insert. The MX Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame...$100.02 - $203.36
- GrillCraft® MX Series Silver Fine Mesh GrilleSubaru WRX 2003, MX Series Silver Stainless Steel Fine Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. Grille Type: Insert. The MX Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame...$100.02 - $203.36
- Seibon® CW-Style Carbon Fiber Mesh GrilleSubaru WRX 2003, CW-Style Carbon Fiber Mesh Grille by Seibon®. Make your high performance car look even more high-tech with this carbon fiber grille. It's light weight, functional and sure to attract attention. Whether you're a...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$255.00
- VIS Racing® Tracer 2 Style Fiberglass Front GrilleSubaru WRX 2003, Tracer 2 Style Fiberglass Front Grille by VIS Racing®. By simply adding this great aftermarket part, your vehicle is guaranteed to get a really unique style. Attention to detail is obvious with one look at the part...Complements your vehicle’s faceliftEnhances the protection of the engine compartment$137.98
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Exterior AccessoriesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Exterior AccessoriesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
2003 Subaru WRX Custom Grilles Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 4 reviews
4.3 of 5
2014 Subaru WRX / Posted by Brandon (Belle Vernon, PA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2003 Subaru WRX Pages