2003 Subaru WRX Fog & Driving Lights
- Sylvania® - Fog Light BulbSubaru WRX 2003, Fog Light Bulb by Sylvania®. Note: H3 12V 55W - For separate Fog Lamp. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...Our price: $6.38 - $12.07$6.3820% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightSubaru WRX 2003, Replacement Fog Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive...Our price: $77.11$77.1120% OFF
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightSubaru WRX 2003, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. Included: Complete Assembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your...Our price: $113.20$113.2020% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $171.56$171.5620% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $126.55$126.5520% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $826.38$826.3820% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $126.55 - $149.05$126.5520% OFF
- Sylvania® - Fog Light Replacement BulbsSubaru WRX 2003, Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a 35 to 50% increase...Our price: $19.99 - $59.99$19.9920% OFF
Posted by Joseph H.
"Installed these lights into my 2008 Avenger where the stock fog lights are located. They fit perfectly. I felt the wiring harness was a little unnecessary since I already have wiring for the factory fog lights. I ended up using the wiring harness anyways just to be safe. They have a nice cool white color and I am very satisfied."
Posted by Ryan S.
"These fog lights come with all hardware and wiring, as well as the bezels that fit almost perfectly. Granted, auto parts rarely ever fit exactly as designed and always take a little work, but these were mostly plug'n'play with a little elbow grease and awkward positions. I ran my switch through the front driver's side quarter panel into the rubber grommet for the door electronics ending at the fuse box under the hood as well as under the dash. The switch array fit perfectly next to the dimmer control wheel. I ran my green ignition wire into my daytime running light's fuse under the hood, so the fog lights come on automatically when I turn my running lights on or I can use the switch to turn them off and just run my DRLs, the white wire for the main power runs directly into the positive terminal tap and of course all the grounds are run into the chassis. I'm typing all that because the instructions make it hard to realize where things should go unless you have a little electrical know-how and are willing to read up on the wiring of the fuse box, and this is the reason I knocked off one star of the installation difficulty. The other star knocked off the installation difficulty is due to the apparent need to have the correct plug go to the correct light. That was completely baffling and a source of most of the installation time for me. I knocked off one star of quality because the tiny screw that sits on the housing was broken and is pivotal as it is the main stabilizer as well as the adjustment housing. Overall, they're awesome looking and actually shine very bright at night. One word of advice is to maybe go ahead and swap the bulbs, mine haven't burnt out yet, because they seem like a pain to swap and could be a little brighter out of the box. I plan on hard-wiring the ignition and power cables at a later point to utilize the fuse for its intended purpose, to blow so the unit running from it doesn't. Highly recommend!"
Posted by Carl W.
"The product is a perfect figment to the OEM bumper, and the only thing missing when you get them are two screws. "
"Man, I love these lights. They help in bad weather."
Posted by Eric M.
"Awesome look for my 08 Dodge Daytona. Got these along with the Lumen Plasma Bulbs for the rear. Would recommend for any Charger owner!!!"