- Not Legal for California Emission Vehicles Licensed in New York State. Other States may Require Carb Compliant Parts. Consult Your State Authority for Details
- Not Legal for Sale on Vehicles Licensed in the State of California
- Modifications and / or Additional Parts Required
- Requires 55350 Resonator Pipe to Complete Installation
94.07Brand: Walker Part Number: 93243 UPC: 086387932431 This part is compatible with 2 vehicle(s)
- Emission Warranty: 5 Years / 50,000 Miles (80,000 Kilometers)
- Structural Warranty: 5 Years / 50,000 Miles (80,000 Kilometers)
- Comply with specific pre-OBDII and OBDII requirements in the state of California
- The RIGHT loading of precious metals
- Proper catalyst material and design
- High-technology washcoat
- Enhanced oxygen storage capacity
Walker is the world's leading manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems and emission control products for the replacement and OE markets. It offers complete engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions and exploits modern emission control technologies that fully satisfy the needs of the automotive industry. Walker has introduced a long line of innovations that revolutionized the market and set new standards for quality and durability. The louvered tube, stainless steel muffler, and forerunners of today's catalytic converters were the industry 'firsts' developed by Walker. It is also the first aftermarket manufacturer that offered a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the professional installer. Walker®, an industry leader in emissions control products, offers a complete line-up to meet all customer needs! World-class, engine-to-tailpipe exhaust solutions for domestic and import vehicles. Walker has everything from brackets and hangers, to clamps and gaskets - all the accessories you need to do the complete exhaust job. Walker is your one-stop exhaust shop, offering a full line of accessories.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.