If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2002 GMC Envoy Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Coilover Lowering KitGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 4 Door 2002, Coilover Lowering Kit with 1"-3" Front and 3" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. With Adjustable Rebound and Compression Dampening. Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping. This is a set of front...Front coilovers allow rebound damper to be adjusted to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfortFront coilovers also allow shock absorber compression adjustment to be manually set to control driving dynamics
- Belltech® Lowering KitGMC Envoy 2002, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$368.75from $295.00 - $605.00# 14429767
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitGMC Envoy 2002, SST™ Lift Kit with 2.0" Front and 1.0" Rear Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) 2.0" lift powdercoated steel front strut extensions, (2) 1.0" CNC machined billet aluminum rear coil...
- Truxxx® Lift Kit-SuspensionGMC Envoy SLE / SLT 2002, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®.
$322.50from $258.00 - $388.00# 13609032
- Belltech® Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and StrutsGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 4 Door 2002, Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$119.75from $95.80 - $310.00# 54881600
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShocksGMC Envoy / Envoy XL with Towing Hauling 2002, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Length: 14.73" Compressed, 23.82" Extended with 9.09" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5" Sleeve...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockGMC Envoy 2002, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.76from $61.41 - $88.98# 40881492
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsGMC Envoy 4 Door 2002, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $164.80# 54881604
- Monroe® Reflex™ Rear ShockGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Reflex™ Rear Shock by Monroe®. Mono-Tube, 1 per Pack. Length: 14.625" Compressed, 22.375" Extended with 7.75" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.48" Sleeve ID x 1.625" Sleeve OAL....ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberGMC Envoy 2002, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14176678
- Eibach® Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering KitGMC Envoy without Rear Air Suspension 2002, Pro-Kit Coil Spring Lowering Kit with 1.5" Front and 2.0" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement spring sets offer a lower-than-stock ride...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightWhen installed, your vehicle’s ride height will be lowered
- Belltech® Front Lowering Coil Spring KitGMC Envoy 4 Door 2002, Front Lowering Coil Spring Kit by Belltech®. This is a set replacement coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extent and achieve handling improvements in...Set replacement coil springs designed to reduce side-to-side lean, nose dive, and squat under aggressive drivingCrafted from chromium alloy steel for superior strength and resilience that resists spring sag over time
- Westar® Rear Air Conversion Kit to Coil SpringsGMC Envoy 2002, Rear Air Conversion Kit to Coil Springs by Westar®. Use 1 per Car. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional coil...Exact fit designSteel is painted for long non-corrosive life
- Monroe® Rear Air to Coil Springs Conversion KitGMC Envoy 2002, Rear Air to Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Monroe®. This kit is designed to convert an electronic or air suspension system to a non-electronic/non-air conventional suspension system. Every Monroe Conversion Kit...Economical alternative to expensive air ride or electronic suspension system repairsConverts factory-style air ride or electronic suspension to conventional suspension
- Arnott® Rear Coil Spring Conversion KitGMC Envoy with Rear Air Suspension 2002, Rear Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Includes: Two Rear Coil Springs, Installation Instructions. Replace worn and aged air suspension springs that are no longer reliable with simple,...Set coil springs and shock absorbers designed to bolt directly in place of existing air springs with no modifications necessary to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
- Unity® Air Ditcher™ Rear Coil Springs Conversion KitGMC Envoy 2002, Air Ditcher™ Rear Coil Springs Conversion Kit by Unity®, 2 per Pack. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is a set of coil springs and shock absorbers that allow you to replace costly and worn air suspension...Set of coil springs and shock absorbers that bolt in place of existing air springs without modifications to your vehicleEliminate worry of failing air suspension parts which can leave you stranded with extremely costly repair bills
$102.65from $82.12 - $119.71# 35905075
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsGMC Envoy LL8 Engine 2002, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9820148
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsGMC Envoy 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) LL8 Engine without Factory Air Spring Option 2002, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemGMC Envoy LL8 Engine 2002, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemGMC Envoy LL8 Engine 2002, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9808196
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitGMC Envoy 2002, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604106.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitGMC Envoy SLE / SLT 2002, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System; Weight Capacity 6000 lbs.; Rear Axle.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitGMC Envoy with Rear Coil Springs 2002, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13328793
- Belltech® Rear Anti-Sway BarGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 4 Door 2002, Rear Anti-Sway Bar by Belltech®. Diameter: 1.125". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
- Suncore® Coil Spring Conversion KitGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Coil Spring Conversion Kit by Suncore®. With Rear Coil Springs. This kit will keep the car at factory height while providing a smooth car ride. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$184.96from $147.97 - $445.33# 14252901
- ProRYDE® Coil Spring SpacerGMC Envoy 2002, Coil Spring Spacer by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok; 1-2 in. Lift Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install; 1.1 Hours Install Time; Rear.
- Hotchkis® Sport Rear Sway BarGMC Envoy 2002, Sport Rear Sway Bar by Hotchkis®. Anti-sway bars that effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shifts. Improves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while...Anti-sway bars effectively reduce suspension lean and side-to-side body roll when vehicle weight shiftsImproves overall stability, driver control, and cornering while maintaining proper alignment and tire grip
- Arnott® Generation II Air SuspensionGMC Envoy with Rear Air Suspension 2002, Generation II Air Suspension by Arnott®. This is air spring designed not only as a replacement for OEM equipment, but as an upgrade. Tapered air bladder and lower pistons with a progressive...Generation II air springAvailable in front and rear applications
$112.80from $90.24 - $566.19# 10115262
- Arnott® Replacement Air SuspensionGMC Envoy with Rear Air Suspension 2002, OE Replacement Air Suspension by Arnott®. Arnott offers completely new and rebuilt air suspension struts, shocks, and springs designed to match the fine tolerances of original equipment. New...Air springs, struts, and shocks are sold individually (not as a set) for front and rear applicationsArnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM parts with
$134.30from $107.44 - $566.19# 39493411
- Suncore® Air Spring BagsGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Rear Air Spring Bags by Suncore®. Air Spring Bag will replace the original Air Spring. Suspension Air Spring Bag failure is usually caused by dry rot, due to old age, or gases in the atmosphere degrade...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$105.31from $84.25 - $204.61# 53805833
- Suncore® Air Suspension SystemGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Air Suspension System by Suncore®. With Rear Gas Shocks. This complete kit will replace the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$326.56from $261.25 - $466.57# 53805838
- WABCO® Suspension CompressorGMC Envoy 2002, Suspension Compressor by WABCO®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$658.16from $526.53 - $611.35# 54538015
- Westar® Rear Air SpringGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Rear Air Spring by Westar®. Use 2 per Car. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Rear Shock AbsorberGMC Envoy 2002, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsGMC Envoy 2002, Excel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$39.20from $31.36 - $57.47# 17803591
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Front Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Strut-Plus™ Front Suspension Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't...Designed to restore the original ride control and ride height performance including common wear parts like the strut mount bearingFully assembled
- MOOG® Front Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Front Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by MOOG®. Includes: Strut, Spring and Top Mount. The Complete Strut Assemblies feature a superior design and construction over the OE design. Highlighting the assembly...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Econo-Matic™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 11.07" Compressed, 16.08" Extended with 5.01" Stroke. Body Length: 10.57". Includes: Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. This...Economical price and easy installationComes fully assembled and ready to install
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shock and StrutGMC Envoy 2002, OESpectrum™ Shock and Strut by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$46.23from $36.98 - $66.43# 17922356
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut AssemblyGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Quick-Strut™ Front Complete Strut Assembly by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 11.07" Compressed, 16.08" Extended with 5.01" Stroke. Body Length: 10.57". Includes: Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop, Strut...Preassembled and ready to installSaves time and increases your safety – no need to disassemble components and compress the coil spring
- Pronto® Front Strut and Coil Spring AssemblyGMC Envoy 2002, Front Strut and Coil Spring Assembly by Pronto®. Complete Strut Assemblies make replacing worn out struts a breeze. Complete Strut Assemblies are produced from the finest materials, surfaces are machined to the...Teflon® / graphite composite piston seal provides strength and extended strut life and durability.Seamless pressure tube micro finished to a Ra.04 surface for maximum strength and longevity.
- Suncore® Rear ShocksGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Rear Gas Shocks by Suncore®. 2 per Pack. Gas Shocks Replacement Kit. It is highly recommended that Town Car gas shocks be replaced about every 50,000 miles to maintain the vehicles suspension. The shocks...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
$131.86from $105.49 - $112.57# 53805852
- Unity® Bare Shock and StrutGMC Envoy 2002, Bare Shock and Strut by Unity®. Complimenting our line of complete strut assemblies to offer full suspension solutions for the entire vehicle.Offering now over 300 SKU’s covering over 3000 applicationsCovering ALL of the premium movers
- Unity® Front Complete Strut AssemblyGMC Envoy 2002, Front Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Difficulty Installation Rating: High. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It comes...One single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment design and ride heightComes fully assembled with all new parts
- MOOG® Coil SpringsGMC Envoy 2002, Coil Springs by MOOG®. 2 per Pack. Spring Type: Constant Rate. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG coil springs that are designed to restore the original handling, reduce body sway and bring ride height to OE...Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling
$57.80from $46.24 - $52.63# 21681625
- Dorman® Control ArmGMC Envoy 2002, Control Arm by Dorman®. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for trouble-free performance, the control arm ensures a...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$43.81from $35.05 - $90.18# 16719249
- MOOG® R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyGMC Envoy 2002, R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with MOOG problem solver ball...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
$42.60from $34.08 - $113.32# 21681642
- MOOG® R-Series™ Rear Trailing ArmGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, R-Series™ Rear Trailing Arm by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- Mevotech® Control ArmGMC Envoy 2002, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between the...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$24.23from $19.38 - $100.69# 19191037
- Unity® Front Lower Control ArmGMC Envoy 2002, Front Lower Control Arm by Unity®. Control arms connect the vehicle frame to the steering knuckles or axle, and allow the up-and-down movement of the wheels. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a...Ball joints and bushings included for a complete installation, saving time and labor (where applicable)Direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- CTR® Ball JointGMC Envoy 2002, Ball Joint by CTR®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$49.13from $39.30 - $59.63# 7635864
- Falcon® Ball JointGMC Envoy 2002, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$23.56from $18.85 - $25.76# 49533809
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Upper. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of...
- MOOG® Front Ball JointGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Front Ball Joint by MOOG®. Press-in Type. Greasable. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$48.79from $39.03 - $45.08# 21681636
- Mevotech® Ball JointGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$35.75from $28.60 - $36.86# 19201531
- TRW® Ball JointGMC Envoy 2002, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$109.13from $87.30 - $137.51# 52902669
- KYB® Front Lower Coil Spring InsulatorGMC Envoy 2002, Front Lower Coil Spring Insulator by KYB®, 1 per Pack. KYB has you covered with every replacement component from bushings to coil spring seats to meet your replacement needs. The parts are made of quality materials...Designed to optimize steering and suspension performanceBuilt with design and quality that matches or exceeds OE
- MOOG® Coil Spring InsulatorGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Coil Spring Insulator by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- MOOG® Sway Bar Bushing KitGMC Envoy / Envoy XL 2002, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
$11.29from $9.03 - $9.15# 21681656
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitGMC Envoy 2002, Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing links and engineered...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 14752720
- # 12382991
- # 16023907
2002 GMC Envoy Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2002 GMC Envoy | Posted by Cm | (Vancouver, WA)
Works better than one equipment. I will be purchasing 1 for the drivers side soon. Great product, thank you.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2002 GMC Envoy Models
- 2002 GMC Envoy SLE Performance Suspension Parts
- 2002 GMC Envoy SLT Performance Suspension Parts
- 2002 GMC Envoy XL SLE Performance Suspension Parts
- 2002 GMC Envoy XL SLT Performance Suspension Parts