- Coilover KitsGMC Envoy
- (17)Lowering KitsGMC Envoy
- (8)Lift KitsGMC Envoy
- Handling KitsGMC Envoy
- (3)Leveling KitsGMC Envoy
- (81)Air SuspensionGMC Envoy
- (95)Shocks & StrutsGMC Envoy
- (55)Coil SpringsGMC Envoy
- (89)Sway BarsGMC Envoy
- (100)Control ArmsGMC Envoy
- (4)Alignment KitsGMC Envoy
- (2)Leaf SpringsGMC Envoy
- (36)Suspension BushingsBushings
- Helper SpringsGMC Envoy
- (1)Ball JointsGMC Envoy
- Bump StopsGMC Envoy
- (8)Suspension LubricantsGMC Envoy
- (1)Wheel SpacersGMC Envoy
If you are looking to soup up the suspension and shock resistance on your GMC Envoy, CARiD is the place to come for top quality branded shock absorbers and other suspension modifications at great prices. The ride quality and the driving experience of your GMC can be greatly improved and adapted to exactly where you want it to be if you invest in the right GMC Envoy suspension system, and here at CARiD we supply the kits you need to truly enjoy the drive you want from your Envoy. With leading names like Energy Suspension, Hellwig, Rancho, Daystar, Skyjacker and Air Lift, you know you are getting the precision and quality engineering you and your GMC need when you choose your new shock absorbers here at CARiD.
With great GMC Envoy lowering kits, stabilizer bars, sway bar assemblies and much more, we have everything you need to get the suspension and ride you want on your GMC Envoy, and at some of the most competitive prices around. You can place your order here on our secure CARiD website, or call us toll free to request delivery of your great new GMC suspension system. Check out the amazing range we have available for the Envoy and get yours sent to you right away!
- Belltech® Coilover KitsCoilover Kit by Belltech.$550.00 - $4,245.75
- APEXi® Performance Coilover KitsN1 ExV Dampers by APEXi.$6.60 - $3,207.75
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock-Spring KitCoilover Shock and Spring Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your...$581.21
- Competition Engineering® Coilover Shock KitCoilover Shock Kit by Competition Engineering. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this part delivers the kind of performance your vehicle needs. Discover the inherit potential and step up the power level of your vehicle with...$291.24 - $355.70
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more...$34.20 - $1,403.39
- ReadyLIFT® Suspension Lift KitSuspension Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT. Lift your vehicle - whether its just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5 lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining the...$8.95 - $2,399.95
- Truxx® Lift KitLift Kit by Truxxx.$178.00 - $849.00
- ProRYDE® SuperBLOK Coil Spring Leveling Spacer KitSuperBLOK Rear Coil Spring Leveling Spacer Kit by ProRYDE. If you want to install a bigger tire wheel package, bottom line is you need more fender clearance. So whether you want an aggressive off-road look, a low-profile street...$139.00 - $249.00
- SuspensionMAXX® MAXXStak Front Leveling KitMAXXStak Front Leveling Kit by SuspensionMAXX.$62.96 - $233.96
- RideTech® RQ Series ShockWavesRQ Series ShockWaves by RideTech. The Ride Quality ("RQ") series is a great entry level solution. It still retains all the mounting and installation advantages of the other shock series. With fixed shock valving, the RQ series is...$800.00 - $1,100.00
- Ridetech® CoolRide KitCoolRide Kit by RideTech.$250.00 - $450.00
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Shock Absorbers4600 Series Shock Absorbers by Bilstein. Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still...$29.25 - $321.14
- Belltech® Nitro Drop 2 Shock AbsorbersNitro Drop 2 Shock Absorbers by Belltech. This is hydraulic Nitro Drop 2 shock absorber that is designed for optimal performance at a range of ride heights. Low-speed compression damping has been set to maintain OE factory ride...$41.20 - $164.80
- Belltech® Street Performance Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Shock Absorbers by Belltech. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2 increments....$55.20 - $318.39
- Belltech® Street Performance Lift and Lowering Struts and Shock AbsorbersStreet Performance Lift and Lowering Struts and Shock Absorbers by Belltech. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride...$87.20 - $318.39
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$38.70 - $47.30