2002 Chevy Blazer Brake Pads
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsChevy Blazer 2002, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $39.41$39.41 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z36 Truck and Tow Ceramic Brake PadsChevy Blazer 2002, Z36 Truck and Tow Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. If you drive your truck like a truck, by hauling loads or towing, then you need the extra stopping power of Power Stop’s Z36 Truck and Tow brake pads. Go ahead and max out your...Our price: $58.02 - $58.10$58.02 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsChevy Blazer 4.3L 2002, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic...Our price: $46.59 - $105.20$46.59 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake PadsChevy Blazer 4.3L 2002, Yellowstuff Ultra High Friction Truck Upgrade Brake Pads by EBC®. These replacement pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV when large off-road tires, towing needs, or stretch limo applications put higher...Our price: $148.87 - $235.00$148.87 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsChevy Blazer 4.3L 2002, Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components...Our price: $68.10 - $317.76$68.10 20% OFF
Posted by Benjamin F.
"Works great. Good braking power."
Posted by Brian L.
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
Posted by David S.
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
Posted by Nimesh T.
"Very nice rotors! They look great through my wheels. Very quiet and stop better than the stock ones. Kangaroo systems keeps the rotors cool and I don't believe these will ever have a warping problem due to heat. Installation takes some time but I installed them myself. Highly recommended!"
Posted by Ryan K.
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."