2001 Toyota Tacoma Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 225 results
- Fabtech® Basic Coilover Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Basic Coilover Lift Kit with 0-3.5" Body Lift by Fabtech®. Non Rebuildable. Includes: Shocks, Screws, Washers, Spanner Wrench, Springs, Insulator, Nuts, Sleeves, Snap Rings. Proper design in suspension...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$528.54
- Skyjacker® Platinum Coil-Over™ Standard Series Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma DLX / Pre Runner 2001, Platinum Coil-Over™ Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 3" Front Lift Height by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Includes: Coil-Over Shocks (2), Coil-Over Coils (2), Hardware. Now is the time to...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$969.13
- ICON® Suspension System Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Suspension System Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. IVD suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary...Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacityVehicle specific tuned shocks for superior shock damping and control$1,469.95 - $2,194.95
- Pro Comp® Complete Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Stage I Complete Lift Kit with 4" Front and 3.5" Rear Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Include: Front Kit, Rear Block with UBolt Kit, Brake Line Kit. Driven by genuine off-road enthusiasts, Pro Comp suspension products...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$1,857.99 - $1,976.99
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2001, Suspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$277.76 - $1,525.73
- Pro Comp® Rear Body Lift Block KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Rear Body Lift Block Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp's Lift Block Kits feature tapered lift blocks to improve and retain vehicles driveshaft angles. The block kit is what you need to achieve rear lift on your leaf...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$90.99 - $125.99
- Fabtech® SpindlesToyota Tacoma 2001, Spindles with 6" Body Lift by Fabtech®. Proper design in suspension development is key in providing a quality, trouble free product to the end consumer. Fabtech leads the industry with extensive research, design...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$395.26
- Superlift® Rear Block and U-Bolt KitToyota Tacoma DLX / Pre Runner / S-Runner 2001, Rear Block and U-Bolt Kit with 2.5" Lift Height by Superlift®. Includes: 2 Cast Iron Blocks, 4 U-Bolts, Nyloc Nuts, Flat Washers. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$89.95
- ReadyLIFT® Rear Block KitToyota Tacoma Pre Runner 6-Lug Convercion 2001, Rear Block Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks and (4) new longer e-coated u-bolts and new hardware. Ready to put a little...$149.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitToyota Tacoma With 6 Lug Holes Wheels 2001, with Front and Rear Lift Height by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally,...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs$159.95 - $210.47
- Truxxx® Lift KitToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 6 Lug Wheel 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift/Level Kit; 3 in. Lift Front; 1 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware; DLX.$348.00
- Truxxx® Lift Kit FrontToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 6 Lug Wheel 2001, Lift Kit-Suspension Front by Truxxx®. Front Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Hardware; DLX.$218.00
- ProRYDE® Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Tapered U Bolts; Rear Lift Height 1-2 in. Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install; Rear.$134.00
- Revtek® Suspension Complete Lift KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Suspension Complete Lift Kit by Revtek®. Revtek is world leader manufacturer of suspension system and off-road accessories. All products are installer friendly, superior in ride and construction, and provide the...Tested to outperform all comparable products on the marketMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$218.60 - $412.55
- Skyjacker® Front Aluminum Spacer Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Front Aluminum Spacer Leveling Kit with 2" Front Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Includes: Metal Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$158.66
- Skyjacker® Front Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Front Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling Kit with 2.5" Front Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Includes: Polyurethane Spacers (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker®...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$330.12
- Pro Comp® Front Spacer Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Front Spacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining...Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$125.99 - $229.99
- Tuff Country® Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma Pre Runner 2001, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Lift Height by Tuff Country®. Without Shocks. Includes: Front Poly Strut Spacers, Front Strut Isolator. Leveling kits are designed to level the front of your truck with the...Simple bolt-on installationCustom fit for each application$93.43
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 6-Lug Convercion 2001, Powdercoated Steel Front Leveling Kit with 2.0" Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 1.5-2 hours. Includes: (2) powdercoated steel top mount strut extension providing 2.0" of leveling lift,...Exact configuration varies by applicationMachined aluminum, steel or urethane-lined spacer for durability and a quiet ride$229.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2001, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with Lift Height by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane construction ensures...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design$39.95 - $129.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Front Strut SpacersToyota Tacoma With 6 Wheel Lug 2001, Front Strut Spacers with 2.5" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. These CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers are built to lift your vehicle precisely 2" in the front to level out your Super Duty...Levels your vehicle while maintaining factory ride qualityImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$149.95
- Revtek® Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Front Leveling Kit with 1.75" Lift Height by Revtek®.$157.32
- Rancho® Suspension Strut/Coil Spring AssemblyToyota Tacoma 2001, Suspension Strut/Coil Spring Assembly by Rancho®. QuickLIFT Quick-Strut; 1.75 in. Lift; Compatible With myRIDE Wireless Controller.$210.99
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard ShockToyota Tacoma 2001, 4600 Series Standard Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$64.53 - $86.05
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsToyota Tacoma 2001, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$38.63 - $215.24
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6-Lug Wheels 2001, Pro-Truck Shock Absorber by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Designed for use with Eibach Pro Truck lowering kits, tailored to match the lower ride height of front coil springs and the repositioned...Performance Shock AbsorbersHigh Performance Handling$84.18 - $108.46
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Front Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6-Lug Wheels 2001, Pro-Truck Sport Leveling Front Shock Absorber for 0"-2.5" Lifted Vehicles by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. The same maximum performance as Eibach PRO-TRUCK Sport shocks, with added front ride height...Allows you to adjust the level of the spring seat to lift the front of your truck or SUV up to 2.5" (depending on application)Monotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$116.55
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Sport Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma With 6-Lug Wheels 2001, Pro-Truck Sport Shock Absorber for 0"-1" Lifted Vehicles by Eibach®, 1 per Pack. Maximum performance for standard to moderately lifted trucks with larger wheels and tires. These shocks provide...Built to handle the extreme forces with more off-road performance in mindMonotube design, Nitro-Coated rods and heavy duty zinc coating$92.27
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks and StrutsToyota Tacoma 2001, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks and Struts by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price$17.71 - $41.52
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series Rear ShockToyota Tacoma DLX 2001, HYDRO H7000 Series Rear Shock for 0"-3" Front Lifted Vehicles with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 24.75" Extended; 14.54" Collapsed. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to...Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$39.98
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube Rear ShockToyota Tacoma DLX 2001, M95 Performance Monotube Rear Shock for 0"-3" Front Lifted Vehicles with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 24.75" Extended, 14.54" Collapsed. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle$76.95
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series Rear ShockToyota Tacoma DLX 2001, NITRO N8000 Series Rear Shock for 0"-3" Front Lifted Vehicles with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Length: 24.75" Extended; 14.54" Collapsed. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles...150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$47.49
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Series Front Leveling KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Performance Strut Series Front Leveling Kit with 1"-3" Front Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options...$123.21 - $246.42
- ICON® 2.5 Omega Series Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2001, 2.5 Omega Series Shock Absorber For Stock Height by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. 1 per Pack. Without CDC Valve. The Omega Series of OE replacement bypass shocks are designed and valved specifically for your truck....Modular and expandable clockable componentsRadial flow technology$989.95
- ICON® V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2001, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Shock Absorber For 0"-3" Lifted Vehicles by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. 1 per Pack. Without CDC Valve. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$175.95 - $291.95
- ICON® V.S. 2.5 Series Front Off-Road Shock AbsorbersToyota Tacoma 2001, V.S. 2.5 Series Front Off-Road Shock Absorbers by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth...Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature rangeNitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir$1,149.95 - $1,809.95
- Pro Comp® ES Series Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2001, ES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and tuned valving ensure...Tuned for Specific ApplicationsHigh Quality and Performance$32.99 - $71.99
- Pro Comp® MX6 Series ShocksToyota Tacoma 2001, MX6 Series Shocks by Pro Comp®. Lower Mount: Factory, Upper Mount: Factory. Boot Included. Do you use your 4x4 for everything from blasting down the trail to crawling over rocks and daily driving? Pro Comp MX6...6-way external ride control adjustabilityOne-piece billet end adjuster assembly with the heavy duty steel adjuster cam knob.$103.99
- Tuff Country® SX6000 Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2001, SX6000 Rear Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX6000 Cellular Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all mini and mid-size applications. The multi stage valving...Ideal for lifted midsize & mini trucks, Jeeps and SUVsCellular gas charged to limit fading$36.32 - $40.32
- Tuff Country® SX8000 Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2001, SX8000 Rear Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack. Tuff Country EZ-Ride’s SX8000 Nitro Gas shock absorbers are recommended for all full-size applications. The nitrogen gas pressure reduces...Ideal for lifted full size trucks & SUVsNitro gas charged to limit fading$35.44 - $40.32
- Fabtech® Dirt Logic 2.25 Rear ShockToyota Tacoma 2001, Dirt Logic 2.25 Rear Shock for 3.5" Body Lift by Fabtech®. The best shocks only get better with all new Stainless Steel and Aluminum construction. High grade 304 Stainless Steel shock bodies eclipse all other...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$251.12 - $332.12
- Fabtech® Performance ShocksToyota Tacoma 2001, Performance Shocks by Fabtech®. Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity...Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod$47.71 - $169.93
- Superlift® Superide™ Rear Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2001, Superide™ Rear Shock Absorber for 0"-1.5" Lifted Vehicles by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$38.95
- KYB® MonoMax™ Series ShocksToyota Tacoma 2001, MonoMax™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing$61.52
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Coilovers and ShocksToyota Tacoma 2001, OEM Performance Coilovers and Shocks by King Shocks®. Body Diameter: 2.5". King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has...Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contaminationHigh quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking$814.75 - $1,064.75
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberToyota Tacoma 2001, Shock Absorber by Rancho®. Shock Absorber; DLX.$50.99 - $110.99
- Rancho® Suspension Strut AssemblyToyota Tacoma 2001, Suspension Strut Assembly by Rancho®. Suspension Strut Assembly; Spring Seated; DLX; 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive); Pre Runner; RWD (Rear-Wheel Drive).$95.99 - $155.99
- Belltech® Front Lowering Coil Spring KitToyota Tacoma DLX Xtracab 3.4L RWD 2001, Front Lowering Coil Spring Kit with 2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set replacement coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle to a moderate extent...Set replacement coil springs designed to reduce side-to-side lean, nose dive, and squat under aggressive drivingCrafted from chromium alloy steel for superior strength and resilience that resists spring sag over time$163.79
- Belltech® Lowering KitToyota Tacoma DLX 2001, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles$208.22 - $422.72
- Hellwig® Rear Sway BarToyota Tacoma RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2001, Rear Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Diameter: 0.75". Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds....Designed to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravityReduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes stability at higher speeds$222.96 - $225.53
- Skyjacker® Softride™ Rear Leaf SpringToyota Tacoma DLX 6 Lug Wheel 2001, Softride™ Rear Leaf Spring with 2.5" Front Lift Height with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. 1 per Pack. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$229.70
- Hellwig® Medium Duty Helper SpringsToyota Tacoma 2001, Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers medium-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs and restore comfort and stability to the rear of...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsAvailable in multiple configurations that offer 500, 750, 1,000, 1,500, or 2,000 pounds of load support$51.21 - $150.71
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsToyota Tacoma 2001, Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration$225.00 - $415.00
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsToyota Tacoma 2001, Rear by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads. For...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression$299.00
- Air Lift® SlamAIR™ Rear KitToyota Tacoma DLX / Pre Runner / S-Runner RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2001, SlamAIR™ Rear Kit for 2"-4" Body Drop by Air Lift®. This is a set of two rear adjustable secondary air support springs designed for trucks that have already...Set of two adjustable secondary air support springsRestores up to 2000 pounds of leveling capacity to vehicles that have lost suspension travel due to being lowered 2 to 4 inches$315.00
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemToyota Tacoma Without Air Lift1000 Air Springs 2001, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors$412.00 - $734.99
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemToyota Tacoma 2001, Compressor System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs$367.50 - $524.99
- Firestone® Ride-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Firestone’s most popular and comprehensive air spring line, Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs and vans. Each application is...Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$227.49 - $1,088.13
- Firestone® Sport-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitToyota Tacoma Base / Pre Runner / S-Runner 2001, Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. These air springs mount between the frame and the suspension, utilizing a state of the art, oem, tapered air spring. Sport-Rite kits enhance the...Like Ride-Rite air springs, the Sport-Rite air springs improve the ride and handlingInnovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications$227.49 - $1,088.13
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitToyota Tacoma 2001, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.$214.67
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
2001 Toyota Tacoma Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
- Related 2001 Toyota Tacoma Pages
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma Models
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma DLX Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre Runner Performance Suspension Parts
- 2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner Performance Suspension Parts