2001 Oldsmobile Alero Cylinder Heads
- Replace® - OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOldsmobile Alero 2001, OE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. C10 Engine, ISO 14000 and ISO 9000 Quality Control. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace...Our price: $220.00 - $478.75$220.0020% OFF
- Dorman® - Cylinder Head PlugOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2001, Stainless Steel Cylinder Head Plug by Dorman®, 5 Pieces. 1 Required. Use 1 Per Car. Package Type: Boxed. Close End Diameter: 0.346". Open End Diameter: 0.503". Dimensions: 1/4" Pipe. This is an aftermarket part that...Our price: $9.34$9.3420% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head Bolt SetOldsmobile Alero 2001, Cylinder Head Bolt Set by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. OEM Standard. Material: Steel. Bolt Fastener Style. Fastener Head Style: Hex. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run...Our price: $25.02 - $31.11$25.0220% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Cylinder Head GasketOldsmobile Alero 2001, Cylinder Head Gasket by Victor Reinz®. OEM Standard. Torque To Yield. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your...Our price: $16.09 - $176.76$16.0920% OFF
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Cylinder Head Bolt SetOldsmobile Alero 2001, Engine Cylinder Head Bolt Set by Fel-Pro®. If you are looking for quality sealing solutions, Fel-Pro offers you various replacement products from seals and bolts to O-Rings and dowel pins. Engineered using the latest...Our price: $30.03 - $32.63$30.0320% OFF
- Fel-Pro® - Engine Cylinder Head GasketOldsmobile Alero 2001, Engine Cylinder Head Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet...Our price: $16.47 - $179.25$16.4720% OFF
- Genuine® - Cylinder Head BoltOldsmobile Alero 3.4L 2001, Cylinder Head Bolt by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your...Our price: $13.19$13.1920% OFF
Posted by Jaime R.
Posted by Rene C.
"Ordered this part. Came right on time. The package was opened, but the part was not damaged. Installed it and no more problems. Thank you."
Posted by Dan B.
"Very fast shipping, and the product was a direct fit and took only a few minutes to install."
Posted by Ernie S.
"I was very pleased with this OEM part I ordered. It fit exactly to my car, and I couldn't have found it anywhere else. "
Posted by Robert B.
"These went in easy enough, I think they were actually easier to line up than the stock ones. Mounted both loosely to engine, then lowered engine with a hoist slowly. Pushed and wiggled until one lined up, put the bolt in loosely then pushed and wiggled until the other side lined up. Seem to be harder durometer than the stockers."