2001 Mountaineer Bug Shields
- WeatherTech® - Stone and Bug DeflectorMercury Mountaineer 2001, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldMercury Mountaineer 2001, Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The...Our price: $52.54$52.54 20% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector™ Hood ShieldMercury Mountaineer 2001, Bugflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector™ Hood Shield. The Bugflector® is made from...Our price: $45.77$45.77 20% OFF
- WADE® - Ultraguard Bug ShieldMercury Mountaineer 2001, Ultraguard Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Ultraguard Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The...Our price: $68.31$68.31 20% OFF
- LUND® - Interceptor Bug DeflectorMercury Mountaineer 2001, Interceptor Bug Deflector by LUND®. Designed to protect hood, windshield and fenders. Polycarbonate material makes interceptor a bulletproof defender. Available in Smoke finish. Installation is a snap with no drilling...Our price: $69.12$69.12 20% OFF
"Purchased the Bugflector as a pig in a poke; just completed a complete detail of my Mountaineer that included the repair of stone chips on the hood nose. Wanted the Bugflector to protect the hood; was really pleased to see the professional quality of the Bugflector when I opened the box. It has a good hefty feel, solidly crafted and real easy to install and it installs solid no flexion at all at high speeds. A great product that is worth far more than I paid for it."
Edward B. - 2010 Mercury Mountaineer (Bella Vista, AR)
"The right shape for my vehicle. Low profile (design-wise). No trashy extras. Just a good, functional bug shield. The velcro buttons are a commitment...but they work."
L.c. S. - 1997 Mercury Mountaineer (Albuquerque, NM)