1999 Ford Mustang Wind Deflectors
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsFord Mustang 1999, Front Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window...Our price: $31.05$31.05 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Stone and Bug DeflectorFord Mustang 1999, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Includes Hood Deflector Only. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- AVS® - Carflector™ Hood ShieldFord Mustang 1999, Carflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector™ Hood Shield. The Carflector™ is made...Our price: $50.73$50.73 20% OFF
- GTS® - Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorFord Mustang 1999, Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance the sculptured...Our price: $64.49 - $70.93$64.49 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Solarwing™ Rear Window DeflectorFord Mustang 1999, Smoke Solarwing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics, and protect your interior, all with this attractive rear window deflector. This rear window deflector doubles as a roofline...Our price: $110.36$110.36 20% OFF
- AVS® - Windflector™ Classic Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector. Its smoke...Our price: $37.85$37.85 20% OFF
- AVS® - Windflector™ Pop-Out Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector. Its smoke...Our price: $42.11$42.11 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23$47.23 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof. The...Our price: $34.01$34.01 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $44.76$44.76 20% OFF
Posted by Emmalee H.
"Very easy to install, and it looks really good! I also bought the rear window louver and combined. They look really good. It might be a good idea to paint it before you put them on."
Posted by Derek C.
"Shipping was quick and installation was easy, took about 10 mins max and the deflectors look amazing on the car."
Posted by Michael B.
"Great looking louvers, especially for the price. Extremely easy installation. I definitely recommend these!"
Posted by Larry B.
"My 2004 Mustang looks great with the window louver installed. Very easy to install and in a short time frame. The live support was great and shipment was on time. Going to buy headlights next."
Posted by Ross R.
"Best louver for the price. Installation was too easy. Fit is perfect. No bowing or seams showing. Painted mine flat black. Compliments from all who see it. No rattling like you get on aluminum. Design could be improved by making the parts that connect the individual louvers together hidden underneath."