1998 GMC Sonoma Headlights
- TYC® - Replacement HeadlightGMC Sonoma 1998, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. Included: Complete. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets...Our price: $51.52 - $190.74$51.52 20% OFF
- Replace® - Replacement HeadlightGMC Sonoma 1998, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $59.20 - $206.98$59.20 20% OFF
- Option-R® - Replacement HeadlightGMC Sonoma 1998, Replacement Clear Replacement Headlight by Option-R®. Replace your hazed-out, cracked or broken headlight assembly with this new unit from Option-R. It’s a direct replacement for your original unit. Don’t drive around without...Our price: $51.09 - $58.76$51.09 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicle’s headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsGMC Sonoma 1998, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsGMC Sonoma 1998, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a 35 to 50%...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- Sylvania® - Parking Light Replacement BulbsGMC Sonoma 1998, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsGMC Sonoma 1998, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
Posted by Brian G.
"I was looking for a set of updated looking headlights for my 2005 Yukon XL. I got a great buy on a low mileage vehicle and wanted to make it look a bit newer. I rarely buy used vehicles and need something for a work vehicle. Anyway, Suburbans really don't change much over the years, and this one was well-cared for and loaded and had low miles. The problem was that the headlights and tail lights dated the thing. So, this was a great solution, and they look terrific on the vehicle. They were super easy to install, just needed to adjust them once they were in. The alignment was easy enough as well. Note that they come with no instructions whatsoever, but it's pretty self-explainable. For the alignment, I just did a Google search and found the info I needed easily. You have options as to where to hook up the halo LED effect, so pay attention to the wiring in your car. If you want them on during the day, make sure you find the wires for your daytime running lights. But they can also just come on at night or even used to enhance the turn signal. Several fun options."
Posted by Alfred G.
"GREAT product. Really like the look. Makes the truck look real unique and classy. Although had lights professionally installed, was easy to later change bulbs and service. Highly recommend this product."
Posted by Chance H.
"These lights look amazing. They were simple to put in."
Posted by Adam S.
"These lights are the best aftermarket lights I have seen. I have bought multiplle aftermarket projection headlights and have been disapointed until now. There are only two things that I think could be improved with these lights. 1 they could include instructions on how to hook up the LED's but were still very simple to install. I found a video on youtube that helped. 2 the ajustments could be in a better spot, you have to install and remove after making any ajustments. But when all is said and done do not let these flaws stop you from buying these I was scared to sink more money into aftermarket lights but I finaly got it right with these. The lights are much brighter and the style is much improved and the quality of these lights are unmached. I put sylvia (excuse my spelling) higher end bulbs in and they work great with these lights. Some reviews talked about putting LID's in these headlights but don't waste your time and money it says that you cant use LID bulbs right on the lights and there is really no need for them."
Posted by Tamatha N.
"I am very pleased with the headlights. They look great and are of nice quality. I would recomend them to everyone."