1996 Subaru Legacy Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierSubaru Legacy 1996, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and...Our price: $89.95 - $589.95$89.9520% OFF
- Thule® - Snowcat Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru Legacy Outback With Factory Cross Bars 1996, Snowcat Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. If you don't have a roof rack system with crossbars, you can still transport your skis or snowboards safely and securely. The Snowcat is designed to...Our price: $249.95$249.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksSubaru Legacy 1996, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4...Our price: $139.00 - $169.00$139.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksSubaru Legacy 1996, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by Yakima®. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking,...Our price: $219.00 - $239.00$219.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru Legacy 1996, ProRack™ Ski and Snowboard Rack by Yakima®. If you spent most of your dough on new skis, or a snowboard, it doesn't mean you have to carry them inside the vehicle because you don't enough cash left for a ski/snowboard mount....Our price: $70.00 - $199.00$70.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru Legacy Wagon 5 Door 1996, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross bars…or do it...Our price: $26.10 - $143.10$26.1020% OFF
- SportRack® - Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru Legacy 1996, Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...Our price: $115.25 - $171.31$115.2520% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.6420% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."