1994 Acura Integra Base Rack Systems
- Rhino-Rack® - Aero Cross BarAero Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Aerodynamically shaped cross bars reduce wind noise and save fuel, with a stylish shape that will complement the appearance of any vehicle. Constructed from extruded structural grade aluminum, these bars feature...Our price: $44.10 - $88.20$44.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are Strong, Durable...Our price: $66.60 - $79.20$66.6020% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackAcura Integra 1994, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.Our price: $76.50 - $107.10$76.5020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Our price: $98.10$98.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection of heights to...Our price: $93.60 - $104.40$93.6020% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
"Worked great, just what I needed."
"I unboxed my carrier today. The enclosed instructions were mainly in Spanish. However, by following the diagrams, I managed to put the unit together fairly quickly. Unfortunately, the fixing brackets would not fit my UK roof bars. I do like the roof carrier, so tomorrow I am going to see if my local car store can find me fixing brackets to secure the basket to my roof bars."
"It's exactly what we were looking for! Looks great on our car."
"This cargo rack looks great, installs easily, holds the 125 lbs as advertised, but the roof rack will slide on the crossbars. If you do not want the rack sliding (who would?), you will have to modify the way it attaches to the crossbars..."
"Very pleased with this rack. It was easy to install and looks great. I later bought the extension and installed it. That went well too."