1993 Corrado Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Rear Brake KitVolkswagen Corrado 1993, 1-Click Rear Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Rear Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Z16 Ceramic Brake Pads. Don’t overpay a dealer for traditional brake parts when you can get superior benefits of the aftermarket pads and rotors....Our price: $154.43$154.43 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Drilled and Slotted Rotor by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style internal venting....Our price: $121.51 - $126.04$121.51 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $122.82 - $199.53$122.82 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsVolkswagen Corrado VR6 2.8L 1993, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center...Our price: $171.61 - $178.49$171.61 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorVolkswagen Corrado 1993, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less...Our price: $30.07 - $67.12$30.07 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled Rear RotorsVolkswagen Corrado SLC 1993, Sport Drilled Rear Rotors by Brembo®. 226 x 10mm (8.9" x 0.39") Rotors. These are OEM-sized rear rotors with drilled holes that provide the best venting of heat while also effectively removing brake dust, gasses, and...Our price: $234.70$234.70 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Slotted Rear RotorsVolkswagen Corrado SLC 1993, Sport Slotted Rear Rotors by Brembo®. 226 x 10mm (8.9" x 0.39") Rotors. This is a set of OEM-sized rear rotors that up your stopping performance with angled slots to provide the best removal of brake dust, water, heat,...Our price: $234.70$234.70 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Rear Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Rear Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Contains one axle set of Power Stop Z16 Evolution ceramic rear brake pads and rubber/steel shims. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold...Our price: $38.62$38.62 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Z26 Extreme Performance Rear Brake Pads by Power Stop®. This is the pads to do the rear axle, both sides. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand...Our price: $73.31$73.31 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic...Our price: $30.07 - $67.12$30.07 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit...Our price: $61.16 - $178.49$61.16 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound...Our price: $30.07 - $102.71$30.07 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado 1993, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that...Our price: $68.10 - $199.53$68.10 20% OFF
- HAWK® - OES Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado SLC 1993, OES Brake Pads by HAWK®. These original equipment spec brake pads are designed to the precise tolerances of factory parts for proper fit and operation but offer the distinct advantage of ceramic construction vs....Our price: $33.20 - $35.60$33.20 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado SLC 1993, Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D340. This is a set of replacement rear brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven...Our price: $90.49$90.49 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado SLC 1993, High Performance Street Brake Pads by HAWK®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was...Our price: $65.75 - $74.06$65.75 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Brake PadsVolkswagen Corrado SLC 1993, Performance Ceramic Brake Pads by HAWK®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and...Our price: $67.90 - $81.48$67.90 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
Posted by Ulrich G.
"Fit on 1997 Eurovan Camper with ATE front brakes. No issues with installation. Quiet operation, good braking power. Installed them just two weeks ago. Will have to see about brake dust development and long-term performance. So far, all is well."
Posted by Freddie G.
"Based on a recommendation, I chose Hawk HPS. Purchased these pads as a replacement... IMHO the Hawk HPS pads stop even better than the factory pads. Brake dust on the wheels is minimal. Great upgrade from stock for any vehicle. Hawk pads have amazing performance."