You want your Corrado to continue giving you exciting driving experiences when you take it out of the garage and that means that you need to install the right performance upgrades. You’re in the right place because we have everything you need to ensure that your Corrado is performing at its best and giving you the excitement you need. Our range of Volkswagen Corrado brakes, pads and rotors is perhaps the most important range of upgrades you’ll find and you’ll be glad to know that we offer them at fantastic prices!
Not only is it important to have the right brakes so that you know you can always stop in an emergency but the right set up will cost you less in the future so it saves you money. We offer some of the most trusted brands in the industry including Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that the components you purchase will be backed by years of knowledge and experience with some of the most proven technologies in the world of brakes. Getting the right braking set up is a decision that is impossible to regret and we even have them at great prices so you get value for your money!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 6 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $62.99$62.99
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.79$4.79
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseStarting at: $10.30$10.30
- PBR® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $68.06$68.06
- Wagner® - QuickStop™ Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $25.89$25.89
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Rear Brake KitStarting at: $159.06$159.06
- Brembo® - Sport Slotted Rear RotorsStarting at: $234.70$234.70
- Genuine® - Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $3.28$3.28
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $106.52$106.52
- Akebono® - EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $53.81$53.81
Posted by Ulrich G.
"Fit on 1997 Eurovan Camper with ATE front brakes. No issues with installation. Quiet operation, good braking power. Installed them just two weeks ago. Will have to see about brake dust development and long-term performance. So far, all is well."
Posted by Freddie G.
"Based on a recommendation, I chose Hawk HPS. Purchased these pads as a replacement... IMHO the Hawk HPS pads stop even better than the factory pads. Brake dust on the wheels is minimal. Great upgrade from stock for any vehicle. Hawk pads have amazing performance."