1993 Subaru WRX Performance Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- 1993 Subaru WRX Air Intake Systems
- 1993 Subaru WRX Exhaust Systems
- 1993 Subaru WRX Performance Chips
- 1993 Subaru WRX Brakes
- 1993 Subaru WRX Suspension Systems
- 1993 Subaru WRX Performance Cooling
- 1993 Subaru WRX Engine Components
- 1993 Subaru WRX Fuel Systems
- 1993 Subaru WRX Transmission & Drivetrain
- Racing Gear & Equipment Racing Gear
- The quickest way to add performanceOne of the easiest performance upgrades you can do to your vehicle.
- It's all about the excitementProven performance. The ultimate fusion of sound & power. Head-turning style.
- Performance born on the racetrackKSport brings you the ultimate in performance and driving confidence.
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1993 Subaru WRX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1993 Subaru WRX that has been waiting to be released!
- Air SuspensionAir Kits & Components
- Brake KitsHigh Performance & Racing Kits
- Coolant TanksRecovery Tanks, Reservoir Bottles
- Cooling FansCooling Fans, Switches, Relays
- Exhaust PipesHeader, Down & Crossover Pipes
- Fuel Injectors & RailsInjector Nozzles, O-Rings & Seals
- Fuel Pressure RegulatorsPressure Regulator Kits & Seals
- Fuel TanksFuel Sending Units, Filler Necks
- HeadersManifold Gaskets, Studs & Nuts
- Lowering KitsBody Drop Kits
- MufflersMufflers, Resonators, Tail Pipes
- RadiatorsRadiator Caps, Drain Petcocks
- Shift KnobsShifter Sticks & Knobs
- Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers & Assemblies
- Throttle BodiesThrottle Body Kits & Components
Purchased front and rear rotors and brake pads on my 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX to replace my previous brakes and rotors as a cheaper alternative to brands like Hawk. As a note my internals are mostly stock, so I didn't need any ridiculous stopping power. I have had the kit on for a couple weeks now on the car and I am pleased with the stopping power. The K447-26's fit my car perfectly and installation was without any major issues. Having extra shims, lube, and boots helped as well. No complaints so far. The bedding process was easy and I only heard a very slight grinding on the rears for about 5 miles. Working out great for me!
- Race Ramps® Wheel Stands$272.65