1992 Toyota Pick Up Catalytics
- Walker® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up 1992, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This part features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed to meet the EPA policy and emission reduction...Our price: $79.28 - $151.08$79.2820% OFF
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up 1992, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This catalytic converter is constructed specially for your vehicle to directly replace the original equipment part and comes ready to install. The part is designed to meet EPA...Our price: $140.60 - $255.77$140.6020% OFF
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up 1992, Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques to...Our price: $135.68 - $136.22$135.6820% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up With Federal Emissions 1992, Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your...Our price: $138.69 - $146.57$138.6920% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up With Federal Emissions 1992, Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this...Our price: $49.19 - $83.92$49.1920% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $37.38 - $324.04$37.3820% OFF
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up 1992, Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $262.81 - $413.79$262.8120% OFF
- Miller® - Catalytic ConverterToyota Pick Up 89.0mm 1992, Catalytic Converter by Miller®. Not Legal in California. Note: with Federal Emissions This catalytic converter is NOT approved for sale or use in California. This converter is 12.50" in length, 4.25" Bolt Pattern. Is...Our price: $169.32 - $246.27$169.3220% OFF
- Flowmaster® - Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter Toyota Pick Up 1992, Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver...Our price: $90.35 - $100.05$90.3520% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Michael W.
"Purchased Option-R header for my '87 Corolla GT-S, and it went on with no problems. Fits like a glove."
Posted by Gavin O.
"This is an excellent product. Makes the car sound amazing, and looks great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a better sounding exaust system that's not to overbearing with noise. Installation was not an issue either, fairly quick and simple. "
Posted by Calvert B.
"Sounds and looks great on my car!"
Posted by Marcus H.
"It came in one big box with nothing to bolt together. The installation took less than 1 hour, the worst part was getting the rear of the car up on ramps. WD40 everything in sight and the old tail pipe/muffler section comes right off - only two bolts. The Borla system slid right in with no problems, it was a perfect fit. It was louder at hwy speeds than I liked at first, but now that I am used to it, it's OK. With only a 1.8L engine, I don't know about increased performance or mileage yet, but the car is more Fun to drive. The only reason I rated the Price/Value lower is that it took a bath $ wise in shipping with me being in Alaska. "
Posted by Riley S.
"Well worth the money spent. I have ordered many things from CARID over the years and they have been bang on with shipment dates and quality of parts ordered. I thought it would be a hassle to get shipped to Alberta but not at all. The exhaust mounted perfectly to my existing hangers and brackets. I have 305,000 km (191,000 miles) on my 08 Tundra, and work in the Oil and Gas industry. Everything I have bought from CARiD has held up awesome (Including my Tundra). Very good customer service also!"