1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse Headlights
- ReplaceŽ - Replacement Parking / Side Marker LightMitsubishi Eclipse 1991, Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light by ReplaceŽ. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself...Our price: $43.54 - $54.66$43.54 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by LumenŽ. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - LED Halo RingsUniversal LED Halo Rings by LumenŽ. Increase the light output and visual wow of your vehicles headlight assemblies for safety and style with LED halo rings from Lumen. These can be used as OEM replacements or easily wired into existing headlight...Our price: $49.95 - $69.95$49.95 20% OFF
- LumenŽ - Parking Light LED BulbsMitsubishi Eclipse 1991, Parking Light LED Bulbs by LumenŽ. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $8.99 - $21.95$8.99 20% OFF
- SylvaniaŽ - Headlight Replacement BulbsMitsubishi Eclipse 1991, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by SylvaniaŽ. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...Our price: $39.99 - $59.99$39.99 20% OFF
- SylvaniaŽ - Parking Light Replacement BulbsMitsubishi Eclipse 1991, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by SylvaniaŽ. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and...Our price: $10.99$10.99 20% OFF
- PutcoŽ - Headlight Replacement BulbsMitsubishi Eclipse 1991, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PutcoŽ. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
- PutcoŽ - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsMitsubishi Eclipse 1991, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by PutcoŽ. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing...Our price: $23.10 - $23.80$23.10 20% OFF
"After I install my headlight, my car was totally changed, it helps a lot to turn my car look gorgeous and sporty. This product from CARiD is highly recommended, installation was very easy , quality and durability 100% guarantee. This product is amazing...two thumbs way up. :) Edmund :)"
"After much searching on the internet for aftermarket headlight assemblies, the smoke CCFLs were a perfect choice for my black '01 Mitsubishi Eclipse. The gunmetal looking dark chrome surface inside the assembly and the tinted lense compliment the black paint and carbon fiber accents on my car. These lights look like they were made for my car and definitely make it appear to be a much newer model year. I almost bought an HID converter, but I'm glad I decided not to. The lights and bulbs they come with are Very bright, both low and high beams. I confirmed this having my friend drive the Eclipse while I drove in front. The low beams were almost distractingly too bright... But this could just be that I intentionally looking back at them. When wired correctly, the halos come on with both parking lights and headlights. Beautiful to drive with parking lights on during daylight hours now, and the look turns a lot of heads. Price/value was very fair, but since it cost well over $250, gave it four stars rather than five - although no complaints on sturdy, sealed design, largely plug-and-play install, thick outer lense, and the fact that beams were nearly perfectly aligned after just throwing in the three installation bolts. Ease of installation received four stars, only because I had to search the Mitsubishi Eclipse forums before I could confirm the wiring for the CCFLs. On this Eclipse model, there was just enough room to stick the CCFL power modules (provided) in the back-bottom portion of the car's headlight mounting area. I recommend always double checking your work with an op check before crimping any spices. Also, I used the type splice that you shrink with heat source (lighter) after crimping to keep out any moisture and increase the integrity of the splice. You should also use the black corrugated wire conduit to help protect wirings and make it an overall more professional install. I found both of these products at my local big chain hardware store. Spend a little money on this product instead of reconditioning your headlights, which only lasts a few months, and you'll fall in love with your car's headlight look and functionality."
"These lights looked great out of the box but one of the rubber gaskets didn't have any stick to it. These lights are not simply plug and play. None of the vids on CARiD that I saw showed you that you have to wire the LEDs either to the parking light or the drive lights. These lights are not as bright as factory and even though my mechanic attempted to seal them with silicone, I still ended up with condensation in the lights. "
"I'm very happy with the product. Thanks a lot!"
"Great product that looks perfect on my 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse. This product was very easy to install. Just remove my old ones and replace with these better looking ones. The price for these headlights was alright I guess. Finally, the quality of this product was very well. Came with no defects and works perfectly. I recommend anybody with Mitsubishi Eclipse to upgrade their old foggy headlights with these projector headlights. Afterwards, you should buy a H.I.D kit for your headlights."