1980 Ford Mustang Brake Kits
- BAERŪ - Extreme Plus Front Brake SystemFord Mustang 1980, Extreme Plus 2-Piece Front Brake System by BaerŪ. 355.5mm (14") Rotors. This top of the line performance brake kit includes 6-piston front monoblock calipers finished in protective ceramic powder coat that is extremely resistant...Our price: $3,395.00 - $3,495.00$3,395.00 20% OFF
- BAERŪ - Pro Plus Front Brake SystemFord Mustang Base 1980, Pro Plus 2-Piece Front Brake System by BaerŪ. The Pro Plus series contains all the features and benefits of the Extreme Plus kits for vehicles with less clearance room for brake components. The kit includes 6-piston front...Our price: $1,945.00 - $2,095.00$1,945.00 20% OFF
- BAERŪ - Track4 Front Brake SystemFord Mustang Base 1980, Track4 1-Piece Front Brake System by BaerŪ. 330mm (13") Rotors. This is a front brake kit that includes most of the benefits of Baer's racetrack-grade Extreme Plus and Pro Plus series without the higher cost - giving you...Our price: $1,395.00 - $1,495.00$1,395.00 20% OFF
- BAERŪ - SS4 Series Rear Brake SystemFord Mustang 1980, SS4 Series Rear Brake System by BaerŪ. Includes Park Brake Assembly and Cables. This high-performance brake kit gives you two-piece lightweight 11-inch rotors for the front and a choice of two-piece 13-inch or one-piece 12-inch...Our price: $1,295.00 - $1,495.00$1,295.00 20% OFF
- BAERŪ - SS4 Plus Deep Stage Front Brake SystemFord Mustang Base 1980, SS4 Plus Deep Stage 2-Piece Front Brake System by BaerŪ. 279.5mm (11") Rotors. Does Not Include Hoses, Rotors and Hubs Do Not Come Assembled. The SS4 Plus Deep Stage Drag Spec front brake set is available as a bolt-on...Our price: $695.00$695.00 20% OFF
"Brake pads are very good quality. A little noisy until you break them in."
"Looks Awesome! The black comes off after you brake! For all those out there who don't know... If you have to ask if these are quality rotors I'll just laugh at you - Duh! - they are. Not Even a Question. And please all those haters out there talking about drilled and slotted rotor snapping "You Aint Racing on the streets!" "
"Only the most sweetest pad out there, stopping 80 to Zero is like it "That." Almost like you didn't even have to brake to begin with. I'm a new fan to Ferro Carbon compound or w/e they call it."
"As my stock rotors wore down, I looked around another alternative for rotors. I purchased DBA 5000 Series on CARiD. The rotors are constructed well and have good quality. Stopping distance has improved greatly. I looked around for another alternative, but on CARiD I've found a better price and the fastest shipping. I really feel happy with this purchase."
"I bought Track4 brake kit for my Ford. The product has a good look and I hope it'll work as promised, with low dust and extra smooth braking. I installed kits with installation instructions that were in box. I heard about Baer a long time ago, but now I can say that this is really good product! Thanks CARiD team for such fast shipping and great customer support. "