- (751)Tool SetsHome, Office, All Purpose Sets
- (2,328)ScrewdriversSlotted, Phillips
- (5,303)WrenchesRatcheting, Open, Box, Combo
- (2,048)PliersNeedle Nose, Slip Groove
- (1,752)HammersBall Peen, Sledge, Claw
- (115)ScissorsHousehold, Electrician's Scissors
- (1,677)RatchetsFlex-heads, Stubby, Breaker Bars
- (232)Hand SawsHacksaws, Hand Saws, Blades
- (79)Caulk GunsAir & Heavy-Duty Caulking Guns
- (436)ClampsC-Clamps, One Handed Bar Clamps
- (1,020)Cutters & BendersBolt Cutters, Tube Benders
- (364)ExtractorsEasy-Outs, Extractor Kits
- (1,354)Hex & Torx ToolsHex & Torx Keys, Hex Key Sets
- (432)Magnets, Mirrors, HooksTelescoping, Pick-up Tools
- (2,517)Measuring ToolsTape Measures, Distance Measurers
- (290)Pry BarsIndexing Pry Bars, Pry Bar Holders
- (1,263)Punches & ChiselsCold Chisels, Center Punches
- (854)ScrapersGasket Scrapers, Blades
- (76)Staple GunsWire Tackers, Heavy Duty Staples
- (7,727)Sockets & SetsSAE, Metric, Deep, Extension Bars
- (4,542)Taps and DiesHandles, Thread Gauges, Kits
- (7,569)Specialty Hand ToolsFile Sets, Service Kits
- (513)Utility KnivesFolding, Fixed Blade, Retractable
- (419)Multi ToolsMulti Pliers, Cutters, Micro Tools
- Powerbuilt® Master Star Driver Kit$32.75 - $33.85
- Powerbuilt® Combination Wrench Set$22.23 - $76.03
- Snap-on® Multi-Function Tool$17.56 - $45.36
- E-Z Red® Ratcheting Spline Wrench$19.04 - $188.13
- Titan® Stubby Combo Ratchet$13.16 - $22.58
- Titan® 3 Piece Ratchets Set$77.52 - $90.15
- Powerbuilt® Master Socket Set$113.41 - $113.68
- SK® Pry Bar Set$112.29 - $179.00
- VIM Tools® Stainless Steel Scraper Set$30.53 - $38.83
- Lang Tools® Master Rethreader$68.33 - $86.60
- Hanson® Tap & Die Set$25.58 - $392.17
- Walton® Tap Extractor$14.59 - $249.16
Whether you’re fixing things around the house or working on your car, having the right tool for the job is critical for the success of the repair. Professional tradesmen and technicians, who make their living with hand tools, know this, which is why they always insist on the best. Our selection of hand tools will appeal to pros and DIYers alike because we only offer the highest quality tools from the most reputable brands.
As their name implies, hand tools are in effect, an extension of your hands, and provide the force, leverage, cutting, or gripping power to get the job done. Wrenches, sockets and ratchets are for manipulating fasteners, primarily hex-head bolts and nuts. However, we also carry specialty wrenches for torqueing bolts and removing oil filters, and specialty sockets for oxygen sensors, oil pressure switches, and wheel bearing locknuts.
Cutting materials like wood and metal is a common task, and the wrong tool or a dull cutting edge can do more mangling than cutting. We have the right cutting tool for every job including hand saws for cutting wood and hacksaws for cutting metal, cutters for slicing through wire or tubing, and knives and scissors for carving through cardboard, paper, and other materials. There are many components like snap rings and clamps that require special gripping tools for manipulation, and we have pliers for these as well as other tasks, including needle nose pliers, locking pliers, and wire strippers/crimpers.
If you need to drive nails, punches or chisels, or if you have parts that need “persuading”, our selection of hammers can’t be beat. We have claw hammers, ball peen hammers, and mallets in every size imaginable. Our chisels are ideal for cutting and carving wood or metal, and our punches can be used to drive nails, pins or make indentations. Scraping off old paint or gasket material is easy with one of our scrapers, many of which are available with replaceable blades. And if you end up stripping threads on a fastener, don’t despair because we have the tap and die sets and thread chasers to make things right again.
Measuring tools are a definite requirement whether building a house or an engine, and we have the tools to make sure your work is accurate, from tape measures to micrometers, stud finders to dial indicators. Before you can build the new, sometimes you have to tear down the old, and for that we have a great selection of wrecking and pry bars. And although most hand tools are for general purposes, sometimes you need a tool that’s made especially for the job. If you’re installing bearing races, cleaning piston ring grooves, or disconnecting a fuel filter, we have the specialty tools you need for these and many more tasks.
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Emission Control PartsOxygen Sensors - Why Does My Car Have Four, And Can I Replace One Myself?An oxygen sensor (also known as an O2 sensor or Lambda sensor) is a sensor designed to generate a reading based on the content of oxygen in an automotive exhaust system. The sensor itself is made of a ceramic compound with porous-shaped electrodes coated in platinum, surrounded by a protective metal shell casing. O2 sensor casings are threaded, and the entire unit is designed to screw in until it reaches a half-in, half-out position on the exhaust pipe. Modern oxygen sensors are heated to ensure they reach operating temperature quickly.
- Replacement Electrical PartsHow to Check and Replace FusesFuses are designed to stop excess current flow that can overheat circuits, damage equipment, or even cause a fire. To account for normal electrical spikes and surges, vehicle designers typically specify fuses with amp ratings of double the current flow a circuit will see under normal conditions. In automotive applications, there are push in/pull out blade fuses which resemble teeth, and there are cylindrically-shaped fuses which snap in place at both ends.
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.