Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Westar is renowned nationwide for manufacturing premium air suspension products, engine mounts, strut mounts, and drive shaft components. It was started in 1986 as a small warehouse of about two thousand square feet, and through the years grew to a prosperous company that won wide acceptance. The company's commitment to supplying its customers with top quality products is what put Westar on the map.
- Westar® - Engine MountStarting at: $2.66$2.66
- Westar® - Air Suspension SystemsStarting at: $22.10$22.10
- Westar® - Air Conversion KitStarting at: $148.67$148.67
- Westar® - Transmission MountStarting at: $3.30$3.30
- Westar® - Transfer Case MountStarting at: $13.18$13.18
- Westar® - Strut Mount ComponentStarting at: $9.95$9.95
- Westar® - Coil Spring Mount ComponentStarting at: $9.23$9.23
- Westar® - Torsion Bar MountStarting at: $12.20$12.20
- Westar® - Drive Shaft Center Support BearingStarting at: $4.96$4.96
- Westar® - Differential MountStarting at: $0.00$0.00
Westar products are manufactured in ISO 9001/TS169469 certified plants equipped with new generation Injection and Transfer molding machines. The skillful professionals at Westar Research & Development department go the extra mile to improve product design and manufacturing process to create car parts that follow the strictest quality guidelines. As the market place is rapidly changing, Westar strives to provide the most comprehensive coverage.
Every Westar product is subjected to numerous quality assurance procedures throughout the manufacturing process to eliminate defects. Westar parts go through stress tests carried out by various endurance test machines that generate real-time load on components. A dynamic testing machine, which is close to live-engine testing performed a laboratory, simulates the effect of real-world use to make sure Westar products are on top of proven performance.
| Posted by Eric | (High View, WV)
Great mount for the price, fits like stock. I bought a cartridge of 3M window adhesive and used it to fill in the pockets of the motor mounts I bought, for added firmness and longer life. Very pleased with the results.
| Posted by Keith | (Rocky Mount, VA)
So far so good. This side engine mount replaced the factory mount where the rubber bushing had cracked. Cost of the part was more than fair and no problems with installation.
| Posted by Jimmy | (Tampa, FL)
This was super easy to change out, it only took 10 minutes, and the vibration that I was experiencing nearly went away entirely. The nuts on my engine side didn't come off, so the whole posts came out, but I was careful and was able to just put the post back into the block without any trouble.