When it comes to shopping for aftermarket parts and accessories for your vehicle, you will be faced with a lot of options. The automotive industry is a crowded place, with hundreds, if not thousands of companies competing for your business. At CARiD we spend a lot of time scouring the industry for the truly professional manufacturer. We are very picky about who we work with, so you won’t find any products from fly-by-night companies here.
- Warrior™ Front BumperFront Bumper by Warrior™. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with...
$148.68from $118.94 - $837.93# 3231
- Warrior™ Rear BumperRear Bumper by Warrior™. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with...
$148.68from $118.94 - $837.93# 3233
- Warrior™ Roof RackRoof Rack by Warrior™.
$100.20from $80.16 - $1,008.26# 3227
- Warrior™ Tube Fender FlaresTube Fender Flares by Warrior™. Designed to replace the original flares, Warrior’s Tube Flares mount into existing fender wells with minimal or no drilling. Constructed of 1.5″ steel tubing, these beefy frames are a perfect...
$481.70from $385.36 - $517.83# 3235
- Warrior™ Cargo BasketCargo Basket by Warrior™.
$100.20from $80.16 - $1,008.26# 3214
- Warrior™ Control ArmControl Arm by Warrior™.
$131.60from $105.28 - $195.80# 3211
- Warrior® Rocker Panel GuardRocker Panel Guard by Warrior®. Rock Sliders provide a full 6” to 7” of under-body wrap to the rocker panel. This rugged construction is built from 3/16” steel plate.
$291.88from $233.50 - $398.40# 7071
- Warrior™ Door Panel InsertDoor Panel Insert by Warrior™.
$118.43from $94.74 - $250.63# 3228
- Warrior™ Leaf Spring ShackleLeaf Spring Shackle by Warrior™.$0.00# 3210
- Warrior™ Lift SupportLift Support by Warrior™.
$100.71from $80.57 - $101.13# 3212
- Warrior® Hitch Cargo RackHitch Cargo Rack by Warrior®. It provides another option to pile on extra gear. It can be easily mounted to and removed from any 2" receiver hitch. Two sizes are available to meet your needs. The Cargo Hitch Rack provides added...
$374.61from $299.69 - $385.10# 13903545
- Warrior® Removable Spare Tire CarrierUniversal Spare Tire Carrier by Warrior®. This carrier has a quick release on/off head in which to load and/or remove the tire. Plus, there’s an additional quick release head at its base that allows the entire unit to be removed...
$486.04from $388.83 - $414.73# 13903587
- Warrior® Custom DoorsCustom Doors by Warrior®. If you need more style or sports car look, visit CARiD to find a great variety of aftermarket body kits to choose from!
$108.15from $86.52 - $548.29# 7371
- Warrior® Body Corner GuardsBody Corner Guard by Warrior®. Custom body kits and body kit parts will easily make your vehicle look better and having an aerodynamics pack will also make it more efficient in matter of speed and acceleration.
$78.88from $63.10 - $379.54# 7372
- Warrior® Leaf Spring ShackleLeaf Spring Shackle (334) by Warrior®. Leaf Spring Shackle Kit; Incl. Mounting Hardware; Gold Zinc Finish; Pair; Front w/1.5 in. Lift.
After scouring the industry for potential partners, one of the companies we identified as a quality one is Warrior Products. Warrior Products manufacturers all their goods in the USA and tends to select its employees carefully, only adding valuable, skilled people to its workforce. Basically, we identified Warrior Products as a great company based on the way they run their business and the quality parts and accessories they manufacture.
Warrior Products makes parts and accessories for Jeeps and other off-road vehicles. Warrior is truly committed to making quality, durable, and dependable products. Their team knows that off-road vehicles take quite a beating out in the field, especially when driven regularly. That’s why a lot of time, energy, and money goes into the design and development phase of each and every unit that Warrior builds. The design process at Warrior Products is a long and tedious one, but it is necessary in order to create exceptional products.
As far as specific products, Warrior mainly makes parts and accessories for Jeep. They manufacture goods for just about every Jeep model, and for vehicles made as long ago as 1975 and as recently as 2013 (or whatever year you’re reading this!) Warrior Products is continually developing new parts to meet the growing needs of the 4x4/off-road industry. They are also very open to customer input and feedback, so be sure to send them an email if you have a comment. Apart from Jeep models, Warrior also makes goods for the Toyota FJ Cruiser and Landcruiser, the Suzuki Samurai, and a handful of other SUV’s and trucks. We carry a lot of items from Warrior Products, and we are constantly adding new ones as they become available. Be sure to check back often to see what’s new and exciting!
A little tricky, but works well. It comes with a lubricant, that makes the wires tough to splice. The only difficult part is mounting the resistor. It works great! Thanks CARiD!
- Popular Warrior Part Numbers
- Warrior® 43060 - Roof Rack Mounting Kit
- Warrior® 43080 - Roof Rack Mounting Kit
- Warrior® 863 - Roof Rack Wind Deflector
- Warrior® 81740 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 81840 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 855 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 201 - Removable Spare Tire Carrier
- Warrior® 153 - Leaf Spring Shackle
- Warrior® 90270PC - Cowl Vent Panel
- Warrior® 90420 - Dash Panel