When it comes to shopping for aftermarket parts and accessories for your vehicle, you will be faced with a lot of options. The automotive industry is a crowded place, with hundreds, if not thousands of companies competing for your business. At CARiD we spend a lot of time scouring the industry for the truly professional manufacturer. We are very picky about who we work with, so you won’t find any products from fly-by-night companies here.
- Warrior™ - Front BumperStarting at: $110.14$110.14
- Warrior™ - Nerf/Step BarStarting at: $0.00
- Warrior™ - Rear BumperStarting at: $110.14$110.14
- Warrior™ - Roof RackStarting at: $74.23$74.23
- Warrior™ - Fender FlareStarting at: $369.93$369.93
- Warrior™ - Cargo BasketStarting at: $74.23$74.23
- Warrior™ - Control ArmStarting at: $94.77$94.77
- Warrior™ - Door Panel InsertStarting at: $87.72$87.72
- Warrior™ - Leaf Spring ShackleStarting at: $58.55$58.55
- Warrior™ - Lift SupportStarting at: $72.53$72.53
- Warrior® - Hitch Cargo RackStarting at: $285.42$285.42
- Warrior® - Removable Spare Tire CarrierStarting at: $394.99$394.99
After scouring the industry for potential partners, one of the companies we identified as a quality one is Warrior Products. Warrior Products manufacturers all their goods in the USA and tends to select its employees carefully, only adding valuable, skilled people to its workforce. Basically, we identified Warrior Products as a great company based on the way they run their business and the quality parts and accessories they manufacture.
Warrior Products makes parts and accessories for Jeeps and other off-road vehicles. Warrior is truly committed to making quality, durable, and dependable products. Their team knows that off-road vehicles take quite a beating out in the field, especially when driven regularly. That’s why a lot of time, energy, and money goes into the design and development phase of each and every unit that Warrior builds. The design process at Warrior Products is a long and tedious one, but it is necessary in order to create exceptional products.
As far as specific products, Warrior mainly makes parts and accessories for Jeep. They manufacture goods for just about every Jeep model, and for vehicles made as long ago as 1975 and as recently as 2013 (or whatever year you’re reading this!) Warrior Products is continually developing new parts to meet the growing needs of the 4x4/off-road industry. They are also very open to customer input and feedback, so be sure to send them an email if you have a comment. Apart from Jeep models, Warrior also makes goods for the Toyota FJ Cruiser and Landcruiser, the Suzuki Samurai, and a handful of other SUV’s and trucks. We carry a lot of items from Warrior Products, and we are constantly adding new ones as they become available. Be sure to check back often to see what’s new and exciting!
| Posted by Jordan | (Rossford, OH)
If you're looking for heavy duty and don't care for glamor. These shackles are perfect for just that. Rugged, still good looking and will take what you can dish.
| Posted by Harold | (Bound Brook, NJ)
I'm very happy with product, I have 1989 Mazda pick-up, b-2600i, 4x4, extra cab, my truck handle very well, and good quality for many years. Thanks.
| Posted by Terry | (Myrtle Beach, SC)
Good product. Perfect fit. Delivery took 5 days, thank you! Excellent!! I would definitely recommend this product and site to my friends in the future.
| Posted by Ray | (Warrington, PA)
Good quality & easy to install. Directions easy to follow. Less than 20 minutes. Would recommend to anyone who likes to do work themselves. Thank you CARiD for a fast delivery!
This cargo basket is perfect for my Honda Element! It's a great size, lightweight but heavy duty, and it makes my car look even sexier than it did before!
| Posted by John | (Salem, OR)
Looks great and price is good too. If you are looking for a bumper for your car, you won't go wrong with this one. Service at carid is pretty good as well.
| Posted by Merv | (Lockport, IL)
I am really pleased with this product. You can tell just from the way it was packaged that Warrior cares about quality. I don't think I have ever gotten a product of this nature so well protected by packaging.
A kit is of high-quality cut to fit the Cherokee exactly. Adds a lot to the looks of the Jeep.
Thanks for the Ñonversion shock mounts, they were cheaper that buying from a 4X4 warehouse store and much more durable.
- Popular Warrior Part Numbers
- Warrior® 855 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 863 - Roof Rack Wind Deflector
- Warrior® 1501 - Door Mirror Relocation Bracket
- Warrior® 153 - Leaf Spring Shackle
- Warrior® 43060 - Roof Rack Mounting Kit
- Warrior® 3073 - Door Cover
- Warrior® 59015 - Brush Guard
- Warrior® 909U - Rocker Panel Moldings
- Warrior® 53200 - Rear Bumper
- Warrior® 90420 - Dash Panel
- Warrior® 81840 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 43080 - Roof Rack Mounting Kit
- Warrior® 81740 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 3550 - Rear Bumper
- Warrior® S3002 - Fender Flare
- Warrior® S3001 - Fender Flare
- Warrior® 879 - Roof Rack
- Warrior® 1561 - License Plate Bracket
- Warrior® 59750 - Front Bumper
- Warrior® 201 - Removable Spare Tire Carrier
- Warrior® 91602 - Fender Protector
- Warrior® 91601 - Fender Protector
- Warrior® 90270PC - Cowl Vent Panel
- Warrior® 919U - Rocker Panel Moldings
- Warrior® 1126 - Breezer Black Mesh Style Soft Top